cuddles pt.2

~•~•~•~•hii in this chapter there won't be a little y/n...sorry I thought that it was incomplete without this part~•~•~•~•

You woke up the day after cuddled in yoongi's arms, he was still sleeping peacefully.

The choccy milk was still on the table beside your toys and you remembered the night before.

You felt so stupid, this wasn't the first time yoongi found you like that and helped you in little space,

you felt so angry that you let him find you like this again.

You were so vulnerable and weak, stupid, you should have killed yourself, you were just worthless and you weren't worthy to have someone like yoongi by your side.

You managed to get out of Yoongi's embrace and started crying.

You sat on the couch crying in silence for about 10 minutes when you felt a warm hand wipe your tears away "why are you crying kitten?".

Even if you hated it you couldn't help to get lost in his touch, making you immediately forget what you were crying for.

" kitten? Is it about last night?"
You suddenly opened your hands and grabbed yoongi's hand to stop his movements.

"I shouldn't go in little space, I am so stupid, I don't deserve you," you said while looking at the ground

Yoongi looked at you in the eyes and sed "Y/n every time you tell me this you hurt me more, you are beautiful in every aspect, you need to be more permissive"

You huffed while trying not to cry " I know all of this stuff, I know that I am too harsh on myself, but I can't help to think about it, I can't help to think that I should just...I don't know"

Yoongi hugged you tighter while kissing your cheek " you can't deal with diss alone, I think you should talk to someone about this, someone who knows what he is doing, it is up to you but I think it would help you.
But the first step is letting you slip in little space, I know you don't like it but I always see you happy and I think that would help you too.
I know that it will take time but we can start with little steps."

You sighed but understood what he was saying, somehow you neded to her that, even if it wasn't what you wanted to hear you knew he was right.