Part 7

!TRIGGER WARNINGS!!

-Suicidal thoughts

-Suicidal ideology

-Self harm

-Attempted Suicide

Please don't read this story if you find those things may affect you negatively, my only intentions are to share my story and I would hate for anyone to be triggered by something I wrote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Little kitty on a roof all alone without his lady." Chat Blanc sang as Ladybug's vision clouded with the blinding light of his cataclysm. Marinette sat straight up in the bed. Adrien woke up startled by the violent movement and felt Marinette shaking beside him. He reached out and grabbed her shoulder to check on her and she jumped in surprise. "What's wrong Mari? You seem really freaked out." Adrien asked. "It.... It was Chat Blanc. I had a nightmare about Chat Blanc." Marinette said in between shakey breaths. "Who is Chat Blanc?" Adrien asked, Marinette just pulled her legs into her chest and lay her head on top. "You." She answered plainly, she didn't wish to remember the details. "Marinette I'm confused. I'm Chat NOIR not Chat BLANC?" Adrien asked tilting her head towards him. "Adrien, you've been akumatized before. You found out my identity and you got akumatized. I don't know the exact details of how everything happened because Bunnix told me it was best if I didn't know too much but I do remember everything." Marinette began, "Somehow you got akumatized and when you did you were about to shoot Hawkmoth with your cataclysm but then you cataclysmed the whole world. Bunnix told me she had to leave you there, alone, for months or years till it was safe enough to take me there to fix everything. I remember so clearly, I had gone under the water to see what had happened and I saw myself frozen almost but when I touched my cheek I disintegrated into dust." Marinette stopped talking and went to touch her own cheek, just as she had done that day. Adrien sat in silence. He was in shock. No wonder Ladybug didn't want to reveal her identity because last time she did he destroyed the world. "In the end, I managed to fix everything and then Bunnix brought me back. She told me not to worry because that's not our reality now but I still had nightmares about having to fight you, or Chat Blanc, again for a long time after that but they seemed to be tamer now. I guess just finding out your Chat Noir made me think about all the Chat Noir related things in my brain and Chat Blanc just came back." Marinette said plainly like she hadn't just had that terrible nightmare. Adrien wrapped Marinette's shaking body in his arms. "I don't know if we can do this Adrien. When I fought Chat Blanc, he told me something along the lines of our love did this to the world, and now knowing your Adrien, what happens if you get akumatized again. Id have no choice but to fight you again." Marinette said, pulling out the hug. "Id never let that happen M'Lady." Adrien closed his eyes and leaned in to Marinette. Marinette did the same and closed her eyes. Adrien cupped her cheeks in his hands and placed his forehead against hers but stopped. Was this the right time? Was he going to fast? That's when he felt Marinette bangs brush against his forehead. A silent dismissal off all his worries. And with her approval he moved in. His lips latched onto hers. The kiss was gentle and soft. Adrien moved his hand to the small of Marinette's back and pulled her towards him, deepening the kiss. He poured is entire heart into that kiss. He wanted her to know how he felt. That he loved her, that he cared about her, that no matter what he was there from her. Marinette pulled back, breathless, she had kissed Chat Noir safe times as Ladybug but this was different. She somehow felt more connected to him in this moment. It was different. Adrien hungrily sought after her soft lips again, moving forward but felt Marinette slowly move back. "Oh camembert I messed up, fuck I knew I was going to fast!" Adrien cursed himself. "Adrien?" Marinette asked as she stared at Adrien, "Yes M'Lady?" He asked, his eyes momentarily flittering down to her raw lips. "What are we? What is this?" She motioned to the space around them. Adrien just stared at her blankly. He honestly had no idea, sure they were partners but did she wasn't to be more that that? "I'm not really sure." He replied. Marinette bit her lip subconsciously, drawing Adrien's attention back to them. "May I kiss you again Marinette?" He asked, unsure if she would be comfortable. Marinette didn't respond, she seemed to be in a world of her own and Adrien decided it was best to just lay back down next to her. His eyes eventually shut and he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around Marinette's waist.