"your a cruel heartless beast," Aykiz said calmly.

" thank you so much, I'll take that as a compliment "
Zaviyar said. then his eyes fell on the knife in Aykiz's hand.

he pointed at the knife and said " you know I'm not going to die from that, you need to have something big to attack like a gun to kill me " he makes a thinking face and then said "if you don't have one I can provide "

Aykiz keeps staring him in the eyes trying to find the fear of death, but she found nothing. his eyes were empty with no emotions.

Zaviyar went inside his closet and take two guns with him .he passes one gun to Aykiz.

"here now kill me .... please " a single tear left his eyes as he said the last part.

"you're not scared to die " Aykiz whispered.

"I don't understand why people fear death, life is more painful than death, death is just a point where all the pain ends, " Zaviyar told Aykiz "I never dogged my death  I was always waiting for it, my purpose of life was to take revenge. I've killed your father I wanted to kill you too but I can't, my purpose in life is finished so now I'm waiting for death to take me "

Zaviyar holds Aykiz's hand in which she was holding a gun and pointed it towards his head.

"Shoot" Aykiz's hands tremble as she wanted to pull the trigger but she can't.

"you know you can't do it. then let's make it all fair ill kill you and you'll kill me " Zaviyar suggested.

"sounds good, " Aykiz said, she again looks into his eyes and asked "you hate my family so much na, its desire to kill them "

"from the deepest desire, comes the deadliest hate " Zaviyar replied.

"Okay, let's do it, " Aykiz said pointing t tthisgguesthead andandviyar did the same.

"Until we meet again, " Zaviyar said smiling.

there was no fear in both eyes . both were so happy to die, to meet their families, to take their vengeance.

The barren of both guns touch their right between their eyes smiles were on both faces, and they were looking into theircriminal'seyeyes
The Ocean Blue
and Pitch Black

eyes met once again but this will be the last time. the sound of their breathing can be heard .at that time the clouds start crying to looking those innocent lives

Zaviyar's black eyes saw Aykiz from top to bottom for the last time. and his smile increase even more when he realised that he is taking her with him.
And then.

BANG .....

BANG .....

everything froze for a second in slow motion, the world stilled. the wind gasped a the sight in front of it . as the cloud roared with thunder, the stars and moons kept the blanket of the dark as the sight in front of them was hheartwrenchingeenough the depth of love and damaged souls in their eyes as the clouds start roaring. both were looking at each other taking in every feature for the last time. Aykiz blinked ever so slowly and then.

both bodies fell to the ground, the warmth of life stolen by the cold embrace of death, blood rushing out of their open wounds and tainting the once pristine ground with the humour of one taken too soon. Their chests laid still, no flickers of life or their usual innocence remaining in their bosom, a surefire sign that they were dead.

It was the End of them.

It was the End of two families.

It was the End of vengeance.

the vengeance destroys the whole family, both families are broken beyond repair. and this is their end.

IT IS NOT THE END

IT IS NOT THE END .still many chapters left.

Reviews reviews reviews
I want reviews please it took me two whole days to write these chapters, so I want reviews.
I want to put it on my Instagram highlights so do give me your reviews and tell me what whatys think about the main leads death.
And if you don't give any reviews then I'm going to cost you around jk I'm going get to Dm you and make your life and living hell until I get what I want and that's reviews. SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER.