Epilogue

Three years later...

Keith brushed Alex's soft short black hair. Alex hummed a soft tune while his father kissed his forehead. They walked out the room and saw Lance holding a three year old girl in his arms. She had long brown hair, pale skin and blue eyes. Lance was sitting on the couch and trying to feed the little girl. Keith chuckled at his husband,"Still trying to feed Scarlett?" Lance sighed,"Yeah, she doesn't want to, she keeps shifting to her galra form." Scarlett let out a growl. Lance laughed and looked at Alex,"First day of school, huh bud?" Alex puffed his chest out proudly, showing off his Blade uniform. "Yeah! I'm gonna be the best, like Dad and You, Papa!" Keith smiled,"Yeah, I'm about to drop him off them go to work." Lance nodded,"Okay, I'll see you later tonight?" Keith grinned,"Yeah" He stepped forward and captured Lance in a soft kiss. Lance smiled into the kiss and kissed him harder. Alex was always a mature kid. He was raised by the Blades after all. He never scandalized about small things. He loved seeing his dads kiss. Keith separated from Lance. Alex always saw Keith's sad face and lonely eyes three years before. And now, they were loving and happy. When Alex first saw Lance, his papa's eyes were tired and bloodshot and dead. Now they were full of life. "Love you." They said in unison breathlessly. Alex giggled and hugged his dads tightly into a family group hug. Scarlett cooed and giggled along with her eight year old brother whom she adored. Alex loved his family with his whole heart.

He was excited about the life all four of them that was just barely beginning.