Chapter 37: All I Want Is You

Börja om från början

Draco's pov: I told Pansy to fuck off, so I asked Daphne Greengrass to the Yule Ball. She was quite the charmer to say the least. She was hot and all, but for some goddamn reason my heart was always with Delilah. I kept my eyes at her whenever I twirled in her direction. "Um, Draco? Are you okay?" Daphne asked. "Oh um...nothing..." I hesitated. "Are you....are you looking at Delilah Pritchett?" She scoffed. "No! no not at all!" I stuttered. "Look, I heard about your little history with her, but you're dancing with ME now. Get her out of your head." She said angrily. "I know! I know...I'm sorry...." I sighed.
"Its fine...same thing happened to me after I broke up with Adrian. But you gotta give her a break eventually and move on. Hey look out! we're switching!" She said. In every dance we jump and twirl and eventually switch to another person. I watched Neville as he was grabbing her hand and twirling her into the bundle of guys waiting for her. But I managed to slip in and grab her and twirl her all the way to my chest. Damn it, nostalgia can be a bitch sometimes. "Hello..." I said. "Hi..." she sighed.

(play "Nervous" by The Neighbourhood.)

I grabbed her waist and swayed her left and right...left and right...than backwards where I let her gently bend backwards gracefully as I towered over her. "Remember that exact same moment at Bill's wedding?" I said as I quickly pulled her up against my chest. "Yeah...deja vu am I right?" She laughed it off softly. "Yeah..." I replied. "So....how are you with Neville?" I asked as she gulped. "Good...very good actually." She replied. I saw what she was doing. I didn't wanna look like a little bitch infront of her. So I did the same thing. "Hey...Daphne and I are hitting it off pretty well too!" I lied. "Oh...good to know..." She said, giving me a smile. "But one thing's for sure....I can't lie and say I don't miss you ever day. Just dancing with you a couple seconds brings me utter joy..." I said, staring deep into her wide eyes. "And i will be waiting for our next dance...my little rainforest flower..." I said to force deja vu in her as I spun her back to Neville. Daphne came back to me, and I sweeped her off her feet. "Wow! you sure got some moves there, Malfoy!" She smiled. "This is just the beginning..." I replied, twirling her again as she laughed.

Delilah's pov: I was dancing and prancing with Neville, that now had sore feet from the countless times I stepped on them. But that sure didn't stop him from twirling me around like a ballerina and leaning me backwards as I held on to him. And I wasn't afraid of falling.....because I knew that he would be there to hold on to me. "You're not stepping on my feet now, are you..." he said with a smile. "How could I...." I said, panting. He pulled me up to him and carried me from my waist to reach the floating candles. "AAAHHH DON'T DROP ME DON'T DROP MEEE!!!" I screamed, laughing. "DON'T WORRY I WON'T!!!" He laughed back. He then pulled me down as we both bursted laughing. Then, the music became slower and slower....and more and more romantic....

{Romantic song of your choice ;) }

After a while, most of the students left...and it was just me and Neville and a couple of people drinking on the empty tables. We were still dancing to the slow song, my head on his warm chest and his head leaned on mine. "Hey Del..." He whispered. "Mmm.." I replied, smiling as I was hearing his heart beats. "I wanna show you something....come here." He whispered in my ear. We took a couple tequilla shots and Neville dragged me through the halls. We stumbled on the walls and the corners and run around like a couple of runaway drunk detectives. We reach garden maze with breathtaking lights and alot of bushes and grass....

 We reach garden maze with breathtaking lights and alot of bushes and grass

"Oh wow....That's....beautiful...." I said with surprise. "I come here when I feel pissed or sad, or just wanna be alone with my thoughts. People usually come here to make out, but I show this place to people who actually mean to me." He said, looking around. I felt the cold night wind splash against my face, but it was quite pleasant. My favourite flowers were jasmines and sunflowers, so Neville took me to the place he planted bushes of these flowers near a fountain. I couldn't believe my eyes...."Neville I....I mean....how did you do that??!!" I asked in disbelief. "Do you really like it?" Neville asked. "LIKE IT??!!!......I love it. Thank you, Neville. You have no idea how much this means to me. You are the best dragon anyone could ask for." I said, pulling him into a hug. And I felt him slowly hugging me back, only tighter and warmer. I was a little chilly at first, but his hug made me warm all over again. There was only a few centimeters between our lips. Our strong breaths blew against eachother as we gazed at eachother's eyes. And before we could lean in any further.....
I backed away.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Why did Delilah back away? How will Neville react to that? Find out in the next chapter!