"Someone's in a good mood,"

I lifted my head off of the pillows as I heard Jisoo's voice, the older woman leaning against the doorframe with a smile on her face, Leo rubbing himself against her legs.

"I was just on the phone with, Lisa,"

"Of course," she snorted, "Did you guys have phone sex?"

"W-What?!" I choked on my own spit, coughing vigorously, my cheeks warming up.

"Did you guys have phone sex?" she repeated flatly, her eyebrows raised in question as if that was a completely normal thing to ask.

"I heard you the first time," I shook my head as I caught my breath, and sat up.

"Why'd you ask then?" Jisoo rolled her eyes, waiting for an answer.

"Why'd you think? Not exactly a normal thing to ask, now is it? No words Jisoo, literally no words,"

"Huh," she hummed, a smirk forming on her lips, "Not denying it I see. I thought you looked more chipper than usual. One would think you'd at least close the door, though. Are you into voyeurism, Chaeng? Not judging or anything, but that's kinda nasty,"

"How does Jennie put up with you again?"

"What do you mean, put up?" she made air quotes as she stared at me incredulously, "I'm an absolute delight,"

"Yeah right. But to answer your question; no. We didn't have phone sex," I rolled my eyes with a groan.

"You don't seem thrilled about that," she teased.

"I'm not happy about you asking me if we had phone sex and accusing me of voyeurism," I pointed out sharply.

"Fair point. Anyway—"

"So did they?" Jennie cut her off as she walked past her wife.

"No," Jisoo huffed and Jennie punched the air victoriously, leaving me staring at them absolutely baffled.

"Ha! In your face! You owe me twenty bucks, love," Jennie leaned forward, kissing the older one's cheek and winking before continuing towards the stairs.

"You bet on me?!"

"Clearly," Jisoo rolled her eyes, "You really couldn't have spiced things up at least a little? Look what you caused. Now she's going to act all high and mighty all week,"

"Seriously?" I scoffed.

"Yeah! You know how she can be. Fucking show off," she muttered the last bit under her breath, completely unaware of the incredulous look I was giving her.

"I heard that!" Jennie yelled from downstairs, causing Jisoo to flinch but yell back nonetheless.

"Good! You were supposed to!"

"You sure you want to join Chaeyoung?"

Jisoo's face went pale as she contemplated her options, completely ignoring my presence, "I love you!" she yelled back finally.

"That's what I thought! Now stop being a sore loser and come do the dishes!"

With a heavy sigh, she turned back to me, "See what you caused? It would've been so simple too. Could've started with the obvious, "What are you wearing?"," she mocked in a sultry voice, "But no, you gotta be a prude," she huffed.

"You're such an asshole," I exclaimed, short of breath, "You wagered on my sex life,"

"What sex life?" Jisoo snorted, earning a glare.

Just before she had the chance to turn away, I flipped her off, making a laugh fall from her lips, "Fuck you,"

"I won't, but Lisa definitely should!" she called past her shoulder as she descended the stairs, Jennie joining in on her laughter from downstairs, making me wonder why on earth was I, friends, with either of them.