Chapter 15

[Isa's P.O.V.]

Not long while I was upstairs making food for my omega, I started feeling like something's wrong, as if my mate is not doing very well. I quickly finish what I was doing and bring down the food, putting it on my bed before going to knock on the door. When I knocked on the door and said that it was me, she unlocked the door for me to come in. When I did I noticed she was crying and I immediately got protective.

"What happened? Are you alright?" I asked her, closing the door and

sitting next to her.

"Y-yeah, I-I'm alright. I-it just that I'm happy," She responds with a smile as tears fall down her beautiful face. I look at her confused until she points at the pregnancy tester. I pick it up and look at it. Once I see the positive I look back up at my mate with a surprised look.

"You're pregnant?" I asked looking back down at the tester and then

back up at my mate to see her nodding her head and smiling.

"Oh my god, you're pregnant!" I exclaimed louder, pulling her onto my

lap and into a hug. She hugs me back, as I pull away a little and kiss her. She hums and smiles while I wipe away her happy tears.

"We're gonna have kids," I say happily and quietly at the same time.

She nods and smiles, giving me another hug. I smile and hug her back, 'We're having kids! I'm gonna be a parent,' I thought to myself. I look at her and caress her cheek, kissing her tenderly. She smiles in the kiss before we break away.

"Let's get you cleaned up, and dressed before we let the others know

about this," I tell her, helping her stand up while opening the shower curtain. She holds my hand so she doesn't fall over. Once I turn on the shower allowing it to heat up I turn to my mate, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Do you still want me to stay with you, or do you think you can handle it

from here on?" I ask her, looking at her as I pick up her pants and underwear, and folding them nicely.

"Yeah if you want to. I'm fine either way," She responds with a small smile. I smile and kiss her cheek before I walk to my door and lock it. I then help her take off the rest of her clothes before taking off mine and joining her in the shower. Once we both finished our shower, we made our way into my room so we could change and Jade could have the bathroom if she needed it. As we changed into our clothing, I couldn't help myself but stare at my omegas body. Blush spread on my face a little as I watched her put on clothes. 'Why is she so captivating? She's so beautiful.' I thought to myself as she changed. I was captivated and entranced by her. How her still wet long brown hair traced her back and her hands moving it out of the way, revealing her neck and the bond mark I gave her. I couldn't help myself as I watched her. She put on one of my shirts as she grabbed her brush and started to brush her wet brown hair. As she was doing so I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, giving her a back hug and a kiss on her neck. She makes a noise in happiness as she turns around to look at me face to face. I smile as I look at her.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself. You're just so beautiful it's driving me

crazy," I say to her, still hugging her. I notice she blushes a little bit at my statement before hiding her face in my chest. I smile and kiss the top of her head and rub her back.

"How are we gonna tell everyone else that I'm Pregnant?" She asks looking up from my chest. I look down at her and then tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.