Chapter 6

[Adrien's P.O.V.]

I walk to Katherine's room touching my lips where Isa kissed. 'She's such a good kisser,' I thought to myself as blush spreads across my cheeks. Katherine looks up from her book and smiles.

"So what happened?" She asks as she raises her eyebrow at me. I blush and speed walk to my makeshift bed. I hide my face into my pillow, going into a blushing mess.

"What happened Adrien?" Katherine asks again. I squeak and continue to hide my face in my pillow.

"M-me and I-isa kissed each other.." I responded. Katherine screamed and jumped up happily.

"Yeah! We don't have to go to your house and stay there for next week!" Katherine says happily. I tilt my head confused,

"What do you mean?" I ask Katherine.

"Oops! I might've forgotten to tell you. Jade and I were arguing while You and Isa were asleep and Jade said that You and I need to go to your house once we get into Heat," Katherine explains. I nod and yawn.

"You'll have to talk to Isa about that," I said as I lay my head onto my pillow and drift into sleep.

When morning comes, I get off my makeshift bed and get ready for school. Half-asleep, I walk downstairs to the kitchen, rubbing my eyes from tiredness.

"Good morning Adrien!" Katherine says happily as she hands me a plate of eggs. Kat was already getting her stuff ready.

"Did I wake up late?" I ask Katherine. Katherine nods and she takes my plate and starts dragging me down to the car.

"Where's Isa?" I ask Katherine as she hands me my plate as she

buckles herself in the car. I do the same and start to eat my breakfast.

"Isa and Jade are already at school," she responds as she starts to

drive away. I nod as I eat until my breakfast is all gone and we are at school. Once Katherine parks, we both quickly get out, taking our backpacks from the backseat. On the way to class, Katherine and I talked to each other happily and laughingly. When we got to the hallway that splits us up, we hugged each other before we split our ways. Once I got into my classroom, my heart started to beat fast once I noticed Isa sitting in her normal seat. My face started to heat up as I remembered last night. I started to walk over to my seat and sit down, catching Isa's attention. She looks at me and smirks, causing me to flush red and release hot pheromones.

"Look who finally decided to get out of bed," she said smirking. I look at

her blushing.

"Y-Yeah, sorry I'm late," I responded, making her wave her hand.

"Don't worry about it. I just learned that I can't let you stay out with me

so late unless we don't have school," she said to me, making it sound like we were on a date or somewhere together. I blush at the thought and look down at my desk nodding. All of a sudden I see her hand on my desk. When I look over she's leaning over to me. I blush immediately as I put my hands up to block whatever she was doing.

"N-Not here," I say to her and look at her. She looks at me and

smirks.

"I was just smelling you. You're releasing some heated pheromones,

I'm trying to hide them with my scent. But I wouldn't mind taking you somewhere else to do that, I would just rather do it here, so anyone that is watching can know that you're mine and no one else's," she replies, making my heart skip a beat as I blush a deep shade of red.