Chapter 8

[Adrien's P.O.V.]

'I watched as the Ice barrier started to open, revealing Isa behind it with the key.

"Hello Adri, you Ready?" She asks me with a smile and an outstretched hand. I smile and take her hand.

"Yes," I reply happily as light surrounds us.'

When I woke up, Isa immediately kissed me. I kissed her back, bringing

my arms around her neck. Isa soon broke away, I smiled.

"Adrien! Isa!"I heard Jade yell from upstairs. I smile and give Isa one more last kiss before we head up to get breakfast. When we both go upstairs Katherine is hugging someone and Jade is grumpily eating breakfast. I tilted my head and looked at Isa.

"Who's that?" I ask Jade who is eating her breakfast angrily. Jade grumbled not answering my question. I go to Katherine who is hugging someone unknown to me.

"Katherine, Who's this?" I asked her, Katherine let go of the person and smiled.

"Just a little someone, that I'm gonna spend my heat with," she replies, smiling. Jade grumbles.

"Okay," I say, walking to Isa and starting to eat breakfast so we can go to school.

When we finished breakfast, Katherine went with her magical person, and then Isa, Jade, and I went together to school.

"So who was that Jade?" I ask one more time. Jade grumbles in her seat, as she drives.

"His name is James Wolfer, He's an alpha at our school, and I don't really trust him," Jade responds, grumbling again. I nod, as the car comes to a screeching halt, signaling that we were at school. We all got out and walked to our first-period class, Isa was holding my hand growling at every alpha that looked at me. Luckily it was Friday and we had a whole weekend to ourselves before I went into heat. I rub my thumb against Isa's hand,

When school was finally over, I skipped down the hill happily rolling in

the grass. When I got to the bottom of the hill, I looked up at Isa, only to see her smiling and shaking her head. Instead of rolling down the hill as I did, she just ran down it to me.

"You're such an idiot," she says quietly, but still has that smile on her

face. I stick my tongue at her and respond with "I know". She scoffs and sits down next to me, making me sit back up quickly.

"When do you think Katherine and Jade will join us at the park?" I

asked, looking around. Isa shrugs before standing back up and walking away. I look at her confused before following her. All a sudden I have this great idea, making me grin and start to run towards her. Once she was in arm's length, I slap her on the arm and yell,

"You're it!" Then I started to bolt ahead of her. When I looked back to

see if she was following me, I noticed she had a smirk on her face as she tried to catch me. Thankfully omegas are naturally faster than alphas, or else she would've tackled me already. I giggled as I ran away from Isa, I ran in a big circle before Isa finally caught up with me with a big grin on her face. I run away with a smile on my face as I run around a tree.

"Come and get me!" I yell out happily still running from Isa. I laugh and hide behind a tree just to see if Isa would fall for it. I try and hold a giggle while she passes by, I start to giggle quietly, closing my eyes.

"Well well Well," I heard a tired and husked start to speak, as I saw a

hand wrap its' fingers around the tree. "It turns out, you can run, but you can't hide," Isa says, revealing herself with a large smirk on her face. I smile and try to get away, but she grabs my arms and pulls me down again. She gets on top of me so I don't escape, by this time I'm laughing.