Chapter 3

[Isa's P.O.V.]

I watched as the omega leaves my room a blushing mess. Once she

leaves I cover my mouth with one of my hands and blush myself. 'I explain the rules to her, and the first thing she does is release her embarrassed pheromones. That damn omega, I hope she isn't in my class this week when I go back to school,' I thought to myself as I remove that hand from my mouth and look down at the bed. I picked up my nice coat to hang it up, but once I picked it up a whole bunch of her smells came off it. I look at and then bring it into a hug, smelling her all over the coat. My eyebrow twitches as I realize what I'm doing. 'This sucks,' I thought to myself as I threw the coat on the ground near my closet. I was about to sit on my bed until I realized that her smell was everywhere. I growled, opening my window and then leaving to go upstairs to put her water cup in the sink.

When I walk out of the kitchen, I find that both Jade and that Adri girl

are staring at me. My eyebrow twitches as I scowl at them. I grab my leather jacket as I open the door.

"I'm heading out!" I call throughout the house.

"Ok, be back for dinner, and pick up some eggs and milk," Kat

responds from the back room. I step out of the house and shut the door behind me. 'Finally some me time,' I thought as I walked to the small store at the corner of the street. Once I bought the eggs and milk that Kat needed, I bought some drinks and snacks for myself. I even bought some smokers for me and my free time. Although I hide them, knowing that Kat hates me when I smoke, I do it anyway, because it's one of the few things that remind me of my dad.

After I bought everything we needed and wanted I walk to my favorite

spot, climbing up in the tree, hanging the bag on a branch next to me so kids who think they're cool don't steal my shit. I open the box of smokers and then light one, sticking it in my mouth. I don't care if I may or may not be too young to smoke, but that rule was somehow erased long ago. I stayed in the tree for a bit smoking and making shapes with the smoke until I heard thunder startup. I reluctantly sit up and start to climb down, grabbing the grocery bag in the process. When I reach the ground, I notice that flowers are starting to bloom. I stare at them as I remember how my mother would always walk up to flowers and sniff them no matter how embarrassing she looked. I smile a little until I feel a small raindrop landing on my forearm. I look up and remember that it's about to rain. I quickly start jogging back to the house so the groceries don't get wet, but on the way, I and some of the groceries got damp. I quickly walk up the stairs and open the door, making the Adri girl sit up on the couch a bit startled. I stifle a laugh at her bed head and half-asleep face. 'Honestly, does this girl sleep all day? What a waste of time,' I thought to myself as I shut the door, stomping my wet feet so I can walk to the kitchen and put the groceries away.

"Welcome home, Isa," Adri says to me. I grunt in response as I put

away the milk, eggs, and bread, leaving the rest of the groceries in the clouded bag so I can take them downstairs to my room.

"Where'd you go? Other than the store that is," I heard Adri ask. I turn

around from the counter and look at her.

"Non-ya," I respond as I start to walk past her. As I was doing so she

put her hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"What do you wa—"

"You smell like smoke, were you smoking?" She interrupts me. I look at

her with my eyes.