Chapter 2

A/N

This is Adrien Channing in her wolf form 

[Adrien's P.O.V.]

I watched as Isa left the room, she slammed her door after arguing with Katherine. Another Alpha came into the room tiredly, I looked at her confused.

"Hello. I'm Adrien. Who are you?" I ask the other Alpha female. She looked up at me.

"I'm Jade nice to meet you..." She says after yawning. I nod and then look at Katherine. I grab a gaming remote as I playfully joke with Katherine that I'm gonna win the game. She smiles and grabs a remote and starts to play with me.

After playing two rounds of playing the games with Katherine and Jade, We started to head to bed once it was 12am. Katherine let me sleep in her room, I snuggled in the blanket until I warmed up and fell asleep.

When Morning came, Katherine was shaking me awake. I woke up and stared into her eyes. She helped me up as she led me to the kitchen. She went off to wake up the others. A couple of minutes later I heard a loud and scary growl coming from downstairs. I smile to myself thinking it might be Isa, but I was wrong when I saw her walk in the kitchen yawning. Confused, I look over the hallway connecting the stairs, to where the sound is coming from. 'What is down there!?' I thought to myself a bit horrified, 'What is Katherine keeping in her basement other than the alphas?' I keep thinking to myself.

"That's Jade if you're wondering," I heard Isa say, kicking me out of my

thoughts. I looked over to her where I was confused.

"Jade's not a morning person or a day person for that matter. If you

were smart you would've caught on to that in the beginning," she says with a smirk plastered all over her face. I blushed at the sight of her smirking at me, but I quickly shook it away when she basically called me an idiot.

"I'm not an idiot, I—"

"Yeah you are," she interrupts me chuckling a little bit as she grabbed a

protein bar and a banana and then heads back downstairs before I could stand up for myself. I sigh as I watch her go back downstairs to her room, 'I wonder what's still down there instead of Jade and Isa...?' I thought to myself. I walked downstairs, but before I reached the bottom of the stairs Katherine stopped me with a smile.

"C'mon let's get breakfast," Katherine said, distracting me as we both went back upstairs. After breakfast, I ask Katherine something before I forget my question.

"Hey Katherine?" I ask her while helping her clean the dishes.

"Yeah? Adrien? Whatcha need?" She responds as I ready myself.

"What's downstairs beside Jade and Isa?" I ask her as I wash a bowl. Katherine giggled at the question, making me confused.

"You're probably wondering what that strange sound was, yeah?" She

asks wiping a tear from laughing so hard. I nod in reply.

"Well, to answer your question, Jade has a pet that howls and screams

whenever she growls," Katherine responds laughing again.

"Really? What kind of animal is it? Is it a dog or a bird?" I ask excitedly,

but Katherine just raises her shoulders.

"I don't know, Jade just said that she found it and claimed it, and now it

just hides under her bed the whole time," Katherine responds, still giggling as she takes a bite of cereal she made. This makes me feel a bit unsettling, knowing that there's a mysterious creature in the house that screams and cries and no one bothers to ask or do anything about it. I kept thinking about the creature and how unsettling it is until I heard someone come up the stairs. I look up from the table to see Isa a suit and tie, except she's holding the coat under her arm. 'That's... kinda hot,' I thought, not noticing the blush appear on my cheeks and the liking pheromones I'm releasing in the air until Isa notices me staring. She looks at me making me feel butterflies in my stomach. 'Why do I feel this way, I hardly know her,' I thought to myself as she winks at me, making me blow up in a fit of blushes again. Isa starts to walk out of the room, but Katherine follows her and calls,