Chapter 5

[Isa's P.O.V.]

'What's this smell? It smells nice and calming. Such a sweet scent,' I

thought to myself, still half asleep with my eyes closed. I felt the sweet scent nearby, so I nudged my head forward and closer to the scent. I opened my eyes a little so I didn't fall off the couch, but I noticed that someone was laying down beside me so I couldn't. As I started to wake up, the more I noticed how close I was to the little omega. Our bodies basically pressed up against each other's, my arms wrapped around her waist, my hands intertwined with hers, and my face dangerously close to her scent gland. 'How did this happen? Did I do this? When did we start sleeping together? Did I do anything bad to her?' I ask myself attempting to unwrap one of my arms from her warm grasp. Once I did successfully, I hooked my pointer finger on the top of her shirt, pulling it down to see if I did anything bad in my sleep. Thankfully, I didn't bite her or do anything else that true mates do. After I checked her neck and upper back, I started to prop myself up and maneuver my way from her. Once I removed both arms and my leg I started to get up, until she turned over so she was facing me, and clamped her hands on my shirt.

"Stay," she whispered in her sleep. I looked down at her. 'No, I mustn't,

so many things could go wrong,' I started to think in my head as I looked down at her. I take a lingering hair and tuck it behind her ear, 'but why does she have to be so damn cute?' I finished, giving up the fight, and listened to the sleeping omega beside me, and the greedy alpha inside me. I lowered myself on her level on the couch and tried to make myself comfortable again, but I couldn't. Instead, I let out a quiet and low growl before sitting up and standing up, ignoring the crying whimpers of the sleeping omega. I look back at her still sleeping form and pick her up, carrying her down to my room and in my bed. This time when I slipped in next to her I was more comfortable. 'I now that I'm in my own space, she'll have a lesser chance of me claiming her,' I thought to myself as she put her hands on my chest and my hands claimed their spots on her waist and/or upper thigh as she wrapped one leg around me. I let out a purring growl. 'I swear, this omega will be the end of me if she keeps gesturing and lures me to her," I thought to myself sticking my leg back in between hers. She let out a small and cute noise. I gritted my teeth, trying to forget what just happened as I tried to fall back asleep with her.

A couple of hours later, the sun is now going down, I felt something move

from under me. I open one of my eyes to see what is going on and I notice that the little omega is finally waking up. I put on a grin as I open both of my eyes to watch. She stirred awake, finally opening her eyes to look around. Right when she makes eye contact with me, I say,

"Morning sunshine, May I ask what made you decide to sleep with

me?" This question made her blush and try to look away.

"Y-You just looked comfortable a-and I was too lazy to walk to my

room," she simply responded.

"Comfortable you say?" I ask, making her realize the position she's in.

We aren't in the living room anymore, my hands are around her waist, and one of her legs is around me and pulling me closer to her. She blushes immediately letting out so many different scented pheromones. She looks down.

"Y-Yes, it was," she responded with her little stutter. I look at her and

then sit up, making her give out a little whine. I ignored her cry and stood up.

"That's not good," I say looking down at her. She sits up and cocks her

head to the side in confusion.