Chapter 12

[Adrien's P.O.V.]

I wake up next to Isa, and in our nest. I yawn and look up at Isa, I move a loose strand of hair and tuck it behind her ear. My skin is slightly warm from my heat. I notice she starts to stir awake and she opens her eyes.

"Morning love, how are you feeling?" She asks me tiredly.

"Good, still a bit warm from heat but still good," I responded with a small yawn. She hums and snuggles closer to me. She puts her nose up to my scent gland, I smile and let her smell me. I don't think we've been this close until my heat brought us together. I let out a small hum, as Isa smelled me and then prop herself up as she kissed me. I smiled in the kiss as she slipped out of her bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask with a small whine.

"Getting breakfast? I don't think you should leave the bed nor the nest," She responds. I nod in response, but due to my heat and the omega inside me, I let out multiple whines, until my alpha gets back. When she did, she came back with a backpack full of food and water, so she wouldn't have to leave the room for a bit. She then brings the backpack to the bed so we can reach it at arm's reach from our nest. When she climbs in the nest with me, she climbs and moves on top of me, helping me sit up and onto her lap. I let out a small noise as she helped me eat and drink until we both finished and we both lay down in bed. We both know that it'll be a while before another strong wave of my heat will hit and affect both of us. I notice that Isa has been more protective and showed more attention to me than she's ever had. Every time she hears a noise or sees someone walking by outside, she would let out a growl and pull me closer. Every time, I smile feeling safe under her. For a long time, we snuggle and nuzzle our heads together as she holds me. So far she hasn't touched me anywhere that normal mates touch. 'Is she scared? Should I do something?' I kept thinking to myself until I felt the new wave of heat affecting me. I let out another noise as I felt Isa move around me. When I looked up I noticed that she was now over me and dominating me.

"I don't know how long I can hold back from ravaging you and biting

you," she tells me, looking down at me. I notice her eyes are fighting her alpha from inside of her to take control.

"Y-you d-don't have t-to holdback. I'm a-all yours," I say stuttering, as I put my hand on her cheek. I feel her lean into my touch before attacking my neck in kisses. I bite my lip, letting out a little moan. I then feel her nibble softly on my lower neck, moving her way up until both of our lips connected. Both of our mouths connected perfectly like a puzzle piece. I raised my arms so they could wrap around my partner's neck, making our kiss deeper. All a sudden I gasped in between the kiss once I felt Isa's hand travel up my shirt and her thumb on the edge of my bra. I let out another moan as Isa's hand traveled past my bra and started to massage my boobs before we connected our lips again. 'She kisses, tastes, and feels so good. My body is so hot I want- I need more,' I thought to myself as I raised my hips on her leg. I stopped once I heard her give out a grunt and I felt something hard poking me from her pants. I started to grind my hips on her as I looked up at her with a little bit of pleading in my eyes. She notices it and nods, kissing me gently and roughly again while taking off both our clothes in the process.

Later that day, once the heatwave was gone, we both fell asleep after

our session together. Knowing her, she was indeed gentle, until I asked for more. When I woke up, we both were still naked, which I didn't mind because she's my mate, even though we haven't made our bond marks yet. Isa was still sleeping, but she still had her arms wrapped around me protectively. I smile softly and kiss her cheek. I hear her hum before leaning into me more. 'I wonder when she'll want to do our bonding marks,' I thought to myself as I noticed Isa starting to wake up. She looked down at me and smiled, kissing my forehead.

"How're you feeling? Was I too rough with you a couple of hours ago?"

She asked me, making me blush as I remembered our time together.

"A bit sore but I can handle it," I respond with a smile. I give her a quick kiss before I go to look at the snacks beside the bed. I grab the bag of snacks and look into it.

"I'm starving. What do you want to eat that's in here?" I ask her peeping from the bag to look at her. Isa sits up, allowing the blanket to fall revealing her chest. I blush as I down at the blanket still not used to seeing her naked.

"I put leftover soup and sushi in the bag if you want we can eat some of

that. I also have a microwave in my closet we can use," she responds, pointing behind her to the closet.

"Sushi sounds wonderful to eat," I say with a smile as I dig into the bag full of food. I pull out bags of chips and then the container of sushi. I smile and then grab chopsticks. And handsome chopsticks to Isa,

"Let's eat!" I say happily. I see her smile tiredly as she starts to eat from the container we are sharing. While we were eating I noticed she stopped and started to stare at me. I looked up to see why she was staring at me. When I looked up she leaned over to me wiping lingering rice off my lip and then feeding it to herself. I blushed and quickly looked away, putting another sushi in my mouth. I heard her chuckle as she took another sushi. We ate until all the sushi was gone. When it was only the container and empty bags of chips on the bed, I grabbed the empty container and put it back in the bag, while Isa grabbed the empty bags of chips and got out of bed. Once the container was in the bag, I put the bag back behind the bed. When I turned around I noticed nail scratch marks all along Isa's bareback. This made me blush as I looked at her. I looked away, blushing.

"I-Isa? When my heat is over, Could I show you my room?" I ask her looking back at her. Isa turns and faces me.

"I would love to see your room," Isa responds, smiling at me before

walking back to our nest. Isa nuzzles her nose up against mine as if she was asking for permission to come back on the bed. I smile at her gentleness and kindness that I nod a little, giving her the cue that she can come back onto the bed. When she was back on the bed she brought me in a hug. I smiled and hugged her back.

"When would you like to do our bonding marks?" She asked softly.

"W-we could do it f-for my next h-heat wave," I respond, stuttering a bit.

She smiles as I feel her kiss the crook of my neck. I smile at her affection, as we start to lay back down again. We don't bother putting our clothes back on, knowing that my heat waves are off and on.

"Your body is so cute and sensitive, you know that?" Isa says randomly,

making my heart skip a beat as blush a deep red. I nod in response, still blushing a deep red. I feel Isa smile as she puts her hands on my waist and on my upper outer thigh. I make a small hum as she kisses my neck up to my lips as she deep kisses me again. I felt myself get hot as I knew that another heatwave was going on. Isa smirked as she kissed me deeply.

The next morning, I was on top of Isa. My body is sore and covered in hickeys and our bonding marks. I wince as I sit up and get out of Isa's grasp. I place a pillow to replace me, as I go upstairs to take a shower. I had a towel around me before I went into the shower.

After my shower, I felt better from the soreness as I walked back to Isa. I opened the door as I was then hugged by Isa.

"You fucking idiot. Where did you go!?" Isa said, basically almost yelling at me. I held onto my towel as I hugged her with my free arm.

"I was taking a shower," I responded truthfully.