9

╰┈➤ ❝ L E T  F A T E  P L A Y  I T S  R O L E ❞

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

I really need somebody to call my own

I wanna be somebody to someone

Someone to you

[Someone To You – Banners]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

< Isabel >

Theo swung open the bathroom door, looking more presentable than the half-dead boy who crawled out of bed earlier.

"Morning bubs!" He enveloped me in one of his signature hugs that he knew I loved.

"Your moody episode over then?"

"I don't like waking up, Iz, leave me alone," he fake cried, pulling away from the hug.

"Oh no, you don't!" I said, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him again, "you're warm."

"I always am, according to you!" he laughed, returning the hug.

Eventually, I let him go and brushed through my hair, contemplating on what to do with it.

"Your hair looks nice like that, Isabel," Draco said, reusing the compliment I had given him earlier.

Ignoring Draco's comment, I shuffled through my wash bag (that I always kept in Theo's room in case I sleep over out of the blue) and took out a scrunchie to gather my hair into a low knot when someone caught my hand in theirs. I looked up and was confused as to why Draco had just stopped me.

"Isabel, it looks nice loose," he said, "no one will laugh at you, love."

I stared at him bewildered because he knew exactly what was going through my head.

"Thank you," I whispered.

I put a little concealer on to cover my dark eye circles, mascara and clear gloss. I brushed through my hair once more and clipped back a strand of my hair with a pearled clip that Theo had once brought for me. After spraying a little perfume, I tidied away my things back into the wash bag and put them back into the bottom drawer where they belonged. I noticed Draco patting his hair down, leaving it wavy and product-free, just how I liked it.

"Isabel! Look at you!" Theo gasped, "you look adorable bubs."

I grinned sheepishly as he side hugged me, also fully ready.

"Let's head down to breakfast then," Theo said, swinging his arm around my shoulders and leading me out.

< Draco >

We walked down to the Great Hall, talking about random topics.

"So you nearly transfigured yourself into a mouse?!" I exclaimed, clutching my stomach in laughter, Theo following suit. We had already taken our seats at the end of the Slytherin table. Breakfast hadn't properly been served yet since it was so early, but we all had steaming cups of coffee in front of us. The Great Hall was scarce meaning that the small people that were in here jumped at my sudden, loud laughter.

"Don't laugh," Isabel said, shaking her head at us, "at least no one saw me as a half mouse, well except Ced. You, however, turned into a ferret in front of quite a few people in the courtyard as I remember it."