8

╰┈➤ ❝ Y O U ' R E  A N  A C T U A L  P I S S T A K E ❞

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Told you I'd be here together

Said I'll always be your friend

Took an oath, I'ma stick it out 'til the end

[Umbrella - Rihanna (VL4S Tiktok remix)]

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

< Isabel >

Our food and drinks arrived and we happily feasted on them whilst chatting. George was animatedly telling me about a young boy who came into the shop and accidently drank the love potion.

"But how did he do it?" I asked mid laughing.

"He saw the pink bottles and assumed they were a nice tasting juice so he sneakily took one and decided to drink one," George said, "he literally followed Fred around the shop for ages until we realised what had happened."

"And from then on, we put all the love potions on a higher shelf," Fred finished, whilst Draco and I were in fits of laughter.

"So Malfoy, when you coming over to our shop as our newly acquired acquaintance?" George asked after Draco had got over his laughter.

"Depends," Draco smirked, "do I get a discount?"

"What?! No! Who are you?!" Fred and George exclaimed, causing me to double over in giggles.

"You can't laugh," Draco sneered.

"Actually Draco, I can because I do have a discount," I boasted proudly.

"Why does Iz get one and not me?!" Draco complained.

"Because she's Isabel," Fred said matter-of-factly.

"And it's a very exclusive discount," George said, "100% off for Isabel Rose Montgomery and Isabel Rose Montgomery ONLY! Not even Ron gets that."

"Oh come on, Malfoy, maybe later on down the line," Fred assured him, "but you're loaded aren't you? We could do with your repeat purchases. You get me?"

Fred and George leaned their hands in the palms of their hands, looking at Draco from across the table with the puppy dog eyes. I snorted as Draco rolled his eyes.

"Ugh fine, full price for me, yay," Draco said sarcastically.

🕰

"Is that the time already?!" Fred suddenly exclaimed, "time really does fly by when you're having fun, doesn't it?"

"Right, Isabel dearest, we've got to go. We left Lee and his girlfriend in charge of the shop and God knows what state it's in," George dramatized, "we promise to visit you as much as we can."

I stepped forward and hugged them both, nestling my head in the crook of their necks. I sighed sadly and pulled away.

"Thank you for today," I said, "I'll miss you both... promise you'll write?"

"Course we will, little huffly-puff," George said.

"If you need anything, you know where to find us, okay?" Fred said, holding my hands.

I nodded and hugged them once more. They said bye to Draco and apparated away.

"Come on love," Draco said, "Theo will be wondering where you are."