Closer To Seeing Harry-40

Start from the beginning

“You won’t be!”

“Either way Harry, I’ve already decided when I’m going to visit you, so you’re just going to have to wait.”

“Why won’t you tell me when you’re coming...I miss you, I really want to know.” He groaned, making me laugh.

“Because I want it to be a surprise! But don’t worry you’ll be seeing me soon I promise.”

I heard him sigh. “Alright, I’m not going to press on because I have a feeling you’re not going to tell me anytime soon.”

“Good Idea, Harry.” I giggled as I curled my feet onto the couch. “I miss you a lot, Haz.”

“I miss you too, and words can’t describe how excited I am for you to come. I can’t wait to finally be able to see you.”

“I know, I can’t wait either, I’ve got a surprise for you too.”

“Oh really? Could I know this surprise?”

I shook my head, although he couldn’t see. “No, you’ll get it when I visit you. It’s special too.”

“I guess I’ll have to wait.”

“Yes you will, but I promise you it’ll be worth it.”

~

You’re probably wondering what my gift to Harry is going to be. Well let me tell you how the idea came to my head.

I was out the other day getting coffee with Ryan and Jess...

*Flashback*

“So how long have you and Harry dated again?” Ryan asked curiously.

“Almost 4 months.”

“Aw, that’s so cute! Are you two in love?” Jess gushed as she linked her arm in mine.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as I let out a laugh. I nodded in replay and the both of them awed.

“Have you two you know... slept with each other yet?” she asked. “I’m just curious, I mean, you don’t have to tell me but I know how guys are and most of them don’t wait more than a month and a half to two months.”

I bit my lips as I took in what she said.

“Is it bad that I haven’t had sex with him yet?”

“No, it’s not!”

“Take this from a guy’s perspective.” Ryan announced. “If I was to be dating a girl for around 4 months and I was in love, I’d definitely be thinking a lot about when we would sleep together. Have you been thinking about it lately?”

“I guess I have but I haven’t really pushed myself into thinking about when we would actually do it. I always kind of thought that it would happen when it happens, you know?”

“Well I think you two should do it sooner than later. I know it could affect the relationship after a long time.”

Jess rolled her eyes then slapped Ryan’s chest. “Don’t scare the poor girl into thinking her relationship could end because they haven’t slept with each other yet! Ugh, don’t listen to him Sky. Just like you said, it’ll happen when it happens. When you’re both ready for it, it’ll happen.”

I sighed, nodding in agreement.

*End of Flashback*

I guess after that day I took it into a lot of considerations. And no, I’m not going to give Harry my virginity because I’m scared I might lose him. I’m going to give him my virginity because I’m in love with him. We’re in love with each other.