"Oh for goodness sake—" Pansy sighed.

"Malfoy you're sounding like a crazy jealous boyfriend," Theo said, "relax mate."

"Eliza would never cheat," I said even though I promised myself I would stay quiet.

Draco nodded his head and started eating his dinner and thankfully that was the end of the conversation but I could still see the contemplation in his eyes.

~

When Pansy and I returned to mine and Eliza's dormitory, we became increasingly concerned when we found the dorm empty.

"Okay, so she's not here," Pansy pointed out and I walked toward the open bathroom door and peered my head inside just in case she was in there for whatever reason. But it was empty.

"Where the hell is she?" I said as I appeared back out of the bathroom Pansy was fiddling with the necklace around her neck.

"Not here," Pansy said, "so let's go and look for her."

I nodded my head and we left the dormitory with our worry growing more and more. The words what if—what if—repeated in my head.

"I hope Draco isn't right," Pansy said and I gave her a look which said, me too.

~

We walked down the stairs to the common room when Pansy grabbed my arm and valued us just before we could step out into the open living space. I turned around with raised brows, "What?"

"Are they there?" Pansy asked in a quiet voice.

"Who?" I whispered back although I was very confused as to why we were whispering.

"The boys!" she snapped quietly.

I very, very slowly leant forward and let one eye peep around the wall and there, sitting on the sofa by the fire was Draco, Theo, Blaise and Adrian. My stomach turned cold as I realized why this was a problem. We had already lied once to them but twice, that was both terrifying and impossible.

"Yes," I leant my back against the wall.

"Shit," Pansy cursed.

"What are we going to do?" she asked and I truly had no idea and for a few moments after, we were silent in thought.

"Okay," she said, "so we just walk out."

I looked at her like she had said the most ridiculous thing ever, "We just walk out?"

"Yeah," she shrugged, "what the hell are they going to do? Is it strange for us to just walk out of the common room?"

"An hour before curfew when Eliza is missing?" I said, "Yes."

"They don't know she is missing," Pansy made a point and I realized that just walking out could work.

"Okay," I loosened a breath but it did not make me relax, "then let's go."

And just like that, we walked out into the open wilderness of the common room, feeling the eyes of the boys narrow on us but we didn't dare look over at them.