Throughout all of the cases he's read, only three had been hurt. One with a large cut on each of her arms.

Another having hit their head after walking in and seeing their parents dead, you had to have hit the boy with something hard.

The third had a broken arm and leg after she had walked in on you slitting the mothers throat. She had passed out from the pain, not witnessing the death of the father nor your escape.

Kenma puts all the pieces together, trying to think if there was any that had died. He ends up remembering a specific case that follows the same M.O. as the rest of your killings, a young boy was found dead in his room. "What about the kid in Ohio that was murdered? He was killed in his room with some kind of gas if I remember right."

"Not mine."

"How are you so sure?"

You sigh as you continue walking. "I remember seeing that one on the news. I was in Ohio that week but it was a copycat. Someone must have realized I was in town and decided to copy me except that they fucked up apparently."

Kenma's brows furrow in confusion. He hurries in front of you to stop you from continuing to walk. "Everything was the same as you though. There was no way someone knew every detail of how you did things."

"All it takes is a bunch of google. Some newspapers get more out than you think. It's just not always caught by the authorities since some of the companies are quite small," you tell him, turning him around for him to walk again.

"So what you're saying is that some of the murders may not be yours?" he questions, beginning to walk again.

"Mhm. I've murdered a lot but quite a few are just copycats realizing I was in town. It pissed me off and I was able to kill a few of them." You giggle just thinking about such things. Being able to kill those trying to take credit for your work just makes you feel amazing.

Kenma glances back at you, shivering as he realizes you are in thought. He would rather not know what runs through your head.

The conversation ends up being over and the two of you walk to his home in silence. It doesn't take a whole lot of time but it takes enough for Kenma to be sweating a bit. You take notice but don't say a word as the two of you head to his house, the door already unlocked from when you picked the lock before.

At the time, you hadn't thought to grab anything he needed since you hadn't thought you'd actually be taking him along but here you are. You let him grab what he needs and look around his home a bit more.

You look at an image you hadn't seen before. There are two black haired males, one with both black and white, and then Kenma looking almost the same as he does now. You know which one is Tetsuro but hadn't looked too far into the other two when doing research that day.

An idea pops into your head as you look at it and you hurry to the bathroom. You open the drawers and dig through them, pulling out a hairband. "Hey Kenma! Come here real quick!" you yell from the bathroom.

A groan and footsteps can be heard as you bounce on your feet, patiently waiting. He shows up at the door a second later with a few inhalers and five bottles full of meds. "What is it?" he asks. His eyebrow is raised as he looks at you.

You roll his eyes and pull him in, making him set the bottles and inhalers on the counter. "I want to do your hair!"

"Wait what- No. Leave my hair alone," he says, trying to slap your hands away.

"Awe come on please~ I'll even dye it for you in the next town. I'll just have to buy some for you."

Kenma groans and opens one of the drawers, pulling out scissors and a thing of blonde hair dye. "We can do my hair now then. Cut the dead ends afterward and then you can put it up. This is a one time thing though."