We have a problem

(Y/N's POV):

After that little fiasco Draco, Blaise and I all walk off leaving Umbridge speechless. I also think Blaise was a little confused about what just happened, considering I haven't told him anything yet. But I don't know if I should tell him or not.

Walking into the Slytherin common room we all sat down on the big sofa in the middle. About 2 hours have passed and we all have just been sat there talking about random nonsense the whole time. I somehow ended up on the floor with both of them trying to braid my hair at one point; you should of seen there faces too, they just couldn't figure it out, it was so funny!

I'm still on the floor but laying down now. Blaise decided to go to bed as he started to get tired so it's now just me and Draco.

'Can I ask you a question?' He asks me. I nod in response, 'why are you in all four houses?' He says. I sit up and reach for the cup of coffee we had just made, 'that's a question I'd like to know the answer to as well... but honestly though I have no idea why. I tried asking the sorting hat but as predicted he didn't know either.' I say then taking a sip of my warm coffee. 'I should be getting back to my room to sleep' I say standing up. Looking at the time it now 12:45am. Geez I didn't realise I was up for that long. 'I walk you' Draco says following me out the door.

(Next morning)

Waking up, and getting ready for another day at school. But somehow it felt different and I don't know why. I can feel something that just doesn't dot right with me and I just can't explain it. But I chose to ignore it and get in the shower to clear my head. Maybe it was just a weird dream I had abs I can't remember it.

Getting out the shower I walked into my wardrobe and looked at what I could wear for the day. I'm feeling like I'm in a green mood today. Don't ask me what a green mood is, I don't know.

I decide to wear, a matching light green set which has buttons going down the centre, A cute little bag to go with it and some gold jewellery, and a pair of white strapped heels

I decide to wear, a matching light green set which has buttons going down the centre, A cute little bag to go with it and some gold jewellery, and a pair of white strapped heels. Also a matching head band to go with it. Happy with my outfit I went straight out the door headed to the great hall for breakfast. I know I'm going to be a bit late so everyone is going to be there.

Walking up to the doors to the great hall I got that same feeling again, like something was wrong and bad was going to happen and I didn't know why. And as soon as I turned the corner I see why I'm getting the feeling. It's all making sense. I never usually get the feeling unless something is wrong, that's why I was confused before. But know it makes sense.

I walk up to the person standing in front of me. It was so quite in the hall that you could hear the sound of my heels in the floor as I'm walking. I stop in front of the man and say 'what are you doing here?' 'We have a problem... they're coming for you, they found out what I took from them and are now coming for you.' He says. I let out a little sigh, and I reply with

'Well I'm not the one who took their memory's. Am I Elijah?'

( side note-
Hi guys me again! I just wanted to quickly say that if any of you have any questions you'd lie to ask me please feel free to either comment on here or send me a message! Also I'd like to see your predictions on what might happen in the future! Anyways hope this was a good chapter, see you next time!)
Xoxo