Pathetic

(Y/N's POV):

'Wait a second. Fred's been compelled. How did that even happened!' Hermione asked. 'Well we think that it was the girl who came knocking on your door asking for help. Fred did anyone else talk to her?' I turned and asked him. But nothing. He didn't reply. We all stood there waiting for his response but he just didn't talk, or even move for that matter. That's when he said 'why should I know. Listen Y/N I don't really care and no one here does either so do us all a favour and go back to your family- oh wait. They don't remember you.' Laughing as he finished talking.

Right now. In this moment in time I was fucking annoyed. Not at Fred so much because I knew that this wasn't him talking but the fact that someone is using him. I needed him to stop talking so I can figure out what to do. So I lifted my hands and said 'George catch him. Ad Sumnum.' George quickly standing behind Fred and catching him and Fred fell to the floor. 'Umm Y/N what did you just do to him.' Ron asked. 'Little sleeping spell. I need to find out what's happened to him and with him making shitty comment it's really hard trying to stop myself from punching him right now. So it's either this, or anger. You choose.' I say pointing at Fred.

After checking if anyone else was compelled. That god no one else was. I was trying to get someone to remember what this girl looked liked. All I got is that she was blonde and about the same height as me and she also has blue eyes. Then I had an idea. I was going to look into Fred's memories so that I knew what this bitch looked like. As I woke up Fred he rubbed his eyes and asked 'what happened?' After Ginny explained and I asked him if I could look into his memory's he agreed.

'Okay just look into my eyes Fred. Oh and try not to panic okay.' I said to him, he nodded his head in return.

(Ginny's POV):

Y/N had her hands on Fred's face for about 2 minutes now and nothing is happening. But of course I speak too soon. That's when Y/N nose stars bleeding, just like it did before with Pansy. 'Um guys what should we do.' I asked 'nothing. We can't interfere with what's she's doing.' Hermione said back.

(Y/N's POV):

As I finished looking inside Fred's memory I stood back, realising that blood was coming out of my nose. This happens every time I look into someone's memory or if I show them mine. I don't really know why I guess.

'Did you find out what she looked like?' Harry asked. 'Yeah. I found out what this bitch looked like.' I replied. 'Wait Y/N what are you going to do when you find her.' Hermione asked worried for what I'm going to say. 'Well that depends if she wants to corporate or not Hermione. Plus, I'm in a mood.' I answered back. I really didn't want to sound mean to her but I was just so pissed of right now. So I dragged Fred out the house and went to Hogsmeade.

When we got to hogsmeade I did a quick little location Spell to find out where she was. Turns out she was down some ally way. I was trying to find this bloody ally way and I saw her standing there against the wall. I went straight up to her grabbed her top and pushed her against the wall and said 'not so lost now are we.' 'What the hell do you think your doing.' She snapped back. I laughed a little 'I'm questioning you hun.' I answered back. At this moment in time she didn't know who I was, she thought I was just some little witch who she pissed of. So do you know what she did? She tried to compelled me. 'You don't know who I am. Leave me alone and forget we had this conversation' I just laughed back. 'Pathetic' I said back. 'Remove completion from Fred right now.' I said. 'Or what.' She replied. Wrong move hunny. Now I'm defiantly going to kill you.

I let her go and held the back of her neck making her face Fred. 'Or I'm going to do this.' I said whilst pushing my hand through her back holding her heart. 'Okay okay fine.' She quickly answered in fear of her life. After she hade done it she said 'okay, can you let me go now. Please....' 'hmmmm. No.' I said ripping her heart out of her chest and her body dropping to the floor. 'Shame.' I said to myself.

'Di- did you just kill her...' shit. Fred was standing right there.