Chapter 46: Wines and Lies

Start from the beginning

Jennie had punched her fiancé's chest with her knuckles, earring a groan from the tall male. Right after, the young master had just continued to lightly chuckle at the bashful appearance that Jennie had.

However after that, the two remained silent as a gentle calm appeared and surrounded them.

They had finally neared the limo, with Jennie remaining to be in Vantae's arms when they proceeded to enter the limo's back seat, with Taehyung carrying his fiancée inside.

Expecting that she could finally rest inside, Jennie hadn't had the slightest rationality how to process the fact that Vantae had carried her inside the limo only to make her locked on his lap.

"Can I sit on my own seat?" She asked, sounding tired enough.

"I don't hear the magic word" he teases back.

"Hmmm....fuck you?" She replied back with a piercing glare yet a mesmerised and interested look befell on Vantae's eyes.

"You know, I was just asking for a 'please' from a haughty person like yourself, but if you insist to fuck me, how can I-" Vantae tried to say but before he could go any further, her soft fingers forcefully held his lips down to shut him up.

She closed her eyes as if tranquility finally came near her, however, the feeling of Taehyung's soft lips suddenly kissing her fingers had made her open her eyes as quick as lightning before snatching her hands back and getting off Taehyung's lap.

Jennie hurriedly looked over her own window, trying her best to avoid his gaze as a red tint now lay on her dumpling-like cheeks.

Taehyung could only look at her with playful amusement, as if pleased of her reaction. He acted as if it was totally bazaar to be able resist the charm and innocence that aloof Jennie Kim has whenever she was flushed.

He could remember the time he had first known about the fact that she was specifically sensitive of the topic of sex.

It wasn't a question that it is a topic that people at their age are usually well versed in. However, when he had first known the complexity and the sensitivity she had regarding the topic, despite her lack of proper explanation towards him, he respected it.

However, simply knowing his different behaviour from a tsundure to a charming lovesick flirt whenever he was with her, it wasn't out of the question that he would always tease her about it.

Vantae knew his limits, he would never say nor do anything vulgar that would make her truly uncomfortable. He'd wait a long time for her to open up about her perception about something as natural as intercourse.

Remembering that she must've had a long day, he naturally reached out for her hand and held it, while his other hand had reached for her head and had gently angled it to lay on his shoulder.

At first, he could feel the panic and flushed feelings she had as he held her. However when he felt her realisation of what he was doing and that it wasn't teasing, she naturally and comfortably laid her head on him.

Taehyung suddenly felt vibration after vibration coming from his phone, and reaching for it, he could see the flash of the notifications that he had received.

After reading the messages, he had immediately turned off his phone, his face differing into a troublesome one.

"Princess" he breathed out.

"Hmm" she returned back, remaining to have her eyes closed as she laid her side body on him.

"You know I love you right?"