~Part 18~

~No One's POV~

"Argh... why can't that Kirby just die?" Dark Matter asked his comrades, and Madame Flix almost snorted and choked into her water, "Idiot. He isn't the priority. Star Knight is. Unfortunately... we can't get to her. She has got no weaknesses..." she scowled, emptying her glass, face filled with hatred, and then refilled it.

"But what if we got one of her friends? Or maybe all of them." "Listen, Darky." Flix stopped, smirking as the dark matter shifted into a sword shape, "We got that stupid Meta Knight, but she didn't care. She would've gladly- wait..." Flix flushed, realising she was losing the argument.

"Yes?" Dark Matter shifted into a laughing face. "Alright, maybe if we kidnapped someone she really cares about... but where are we going to find someone like that?" she snapped. "Dunno..." Dark Matter scoffed back. 

"Exactly. The only thing we can do is wait." "I'm tired of waiting! I want to do something, possess someone's mind, be free, you know?" "Trust me, I was taken from my original home and transported here. Even if I was still a villain there... at least I took my own orders." Flix grumbled.

"Now Master's trusting Lockra... I mean, that guy's so old I dunno if he has any brains in his head." "Don't speak badly of Lockra. He's extremely powerful. I've seen his magic. Nightmare ordered him to reveal only a quarter, and it almost destroyed our current Master... because he didn't have immortality then." Flix shuddered.

"Hmph. I doubt Lockra's gonna do anythin'..." the Dark Matter said and Flix punched it, "Just wait and see, idiot." she responded.

~Dreamland~

Sir Arthur was speaking to Sir Falspar, Sir Dragato and Sir Nonsurat. "Uh... so... what do we do about this new threat?" Sir Falspar asked. "We try and figure out why my- Flame... wants it. It's for power, greed, no doubt, but he's not just after that. He could attack any of us, and take our swords, they're all sacred, but why choose the forever sword? It is very powerful... but there has to be an..." Sir Arthur broke off, searching for a word.

"An Ultimate goal, I suppose?" Sir Dragato looked at him, and he nodded, "Exactly my point. We must protect the sword. Which also means protecting it's current wielder..." "Wouldn' Lady Star be annoyed if we were surroundin' her every time a twig snaps?" Sir Nonsurat snorted.

Sir Arthur retorted, "I didn't say that..." "So what are ya saying then?" Sir Falspar questioned. "Just... inform Galacta and Meta Knight of the plan, and perhaps everyone else. But do not tell Star. She'll get into a huge fuss if she thinks we're implying she can't take care of herself. But if the forever sword has as many powers as we have researched in history... then she may be in a bit of trouble." Sir Arthur slipped his hands under his mask and rubbed his temple.

"Ok... I might be told off for just coming in here with these guys because I was going to see what you four were doing... but our mouths are closed." Galacta sweat dropped and Sir Falspar smiled, "At least we don't have to tell you guys now." 

"Thank you, Falspar." Dragato said, amused.

~Meta Knight's POV~

Ever since this morning I've felt... extremely thirsty? I have no idea why though, and when I'm around the others the thirst increases.

After hearing most of that conversation, I slip out and go to the library, the 'secret section' to be precise.

As usual, Star is there, looking concentrated on a book she's skimming through. Usually, I don't approve of that, but she's looking for important information... so I suppose it's fine.