~Part 16~

~Mirror World~

Shadow Kirby was trying to improve his battling skills with Shadow DDD. "Shadow, you need to swipe like this. Then you can attack after distracting the other person." Shadow DDD grunted and Shadow sat down. He had been at this for six hours. Yes, 6 hours. And he's like- what? Five or something?

"Can we take a break?" "Fine with me!" Shadow DDD said, almost enthusiastically. They'd been training since 6 am. So, they did kinda need a break after six hours. 

"Where's Dark Meta Knight? Haven't seen him in weeks...!" DDD questioned, and Shadow Kirby shrugged, "I don't know. He's been in a library or something." "Why are books so... alluring? Even that Light Meta Knight is into books. It ain't do any of us lot good if they're reading all the time. I find books boring." 

"At least you can read. Your light side can't." Shadow laughed. "That's cause he's stupid. I promise you, compare me to him, I'm much better. I use my brain. What does he use? A hammer! I use my hammer rarely and don't get me started on tempers." Shadow DDD grumbled, sitting down.

"You sound just like Dark Meta Knight. Every single time I saw him he was always going on about how he was better than Light Meta Knight." Shadow Kirby said, and Shadow DDD shrugged, "Eh. Guess we're all like that then."

~??? (2) POV~

Urgh. I hate being half done. Its really annoying. Needle and Stylus are talking ages to gather more material. 

I heard of a threat to Popstar, and possibly the entire universe. Hmph. As 'they' say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but no! I am most definitely not even my enemy's enemy's friend at all! I must be the one to rule the galaxy. 

But it would help if those two stupid things would get here sooner and finish me off. Like really, why must I be the one who is suffering from material loss?

~Sir Flame's POV~

"Sir, you're not even fully healed. Why on nova would you attack now?" Flix looks at me, annoyed. "Because, Flix, I have plans, you do not, do you?" "Yes, I do. I plan to help you to the best I can and then get myself back to my home! I doubt my other self is having the time of her life there. My enemies weren't squishy marshmallows, and hers weren't tall beings, so clearly we hate each other's worlds." she grumbles, and then Ninji appears.

"'Pparently those knights from Galactic Planet are in Popstar. Dunno how they found all of their pieces to their ship, but they have." he confesses. "I told you to get rid of them completely! How on nova did you translate that into just breaking the ship?" I ask, and Flix snorts, "Well, Ninjis' clearly aren't the brightest monsters out there." 

"Excuse me?! I didn't even go on that mission, the others did!" the Ninji scoffs, Flix sends a volt ball at him, "Sure you didn't."

"Get me Lockra." I mutter, "Huh? Lockra?" Ninji looks frightened. "Yes, do I need to repeat myself?" "Not at all! He'll be in that observatory place he calls a lab." Flix rolls her eyes and runs off. "Master, Lockra hasn't come out with anything useful during Nightmare's rule. How are ya gonna make him talk?" Ninji looks at me suspiciously. 

"Nightmare may have disappeared, but who do you think was given his powers afterwards?" I ask, standing, and he gasps from realisation. "Go with Flix to get Lockra, he'll need persuading, and tell him that Master Flame wants to talk with him." I say.

Lockra is a very powerful monster, but he only showed his abilities in front of Nightmare and I. "Don't trust anyone else. My powers can unveil big secrets, anyone else know the future and we'll all be in corpses'" he claimed years ago.

We'll see how that works...

~Lockra's POV~

"Stars are very bright... and now who's coming to disturb me...?" I turn and fold my arms. "YAH! How d'you know we were comin'?!" "Shut up, Ninji! Sorry about that, Mr Lockra, Master Flame needs you for something. Could you please follow us downstairs?" 

"Hmph. I expect he needs me for some fortune-telling?" I grunt, and Madame Flix huffs, "Well, excuse me! If there was any fortune telling, I would be the one to do it. Anyway, follow us if you don't want to be destroyed." she says, walking off angrily. 

Sheesh. She must be into her fortune business! "Hehe. Flix is... being unappreciated... just ignore her." the Ninji runs off. 

I groan and get up, it's probably been forty years since I last got up. Yes, I have sat here in this position for that long.

~Timeskip~

"Hello, Flame. What do you want?" I ask, and the others seem surprised at the way I'm addressing their 'Master'.

"Nothing, Lockra. I was wondering if- ALL OF YOU OUT." he suddenly breaks off, realising the others are there. Flix and Ninji stay put, I suppose they must be his evilness's assistants or something.

"Anyway, what would you say if I told you that I found that infuriating Forever Sword, but it won't except me?" "I'd say that means you're pretty evil." I snort, and add, "Flame, if you needed an uncharming spell you should've just asked. I've got a wardrobe full of 'em just waiting to be used."

"Fortunately, we won't be needing them. Especially if you can feed off of a victim, right?" he asks slyly. "I dunno. How many victims?" "Are you seriously asking- If I get that sword and the entire universe under my control, you monsters are free to go wherever you wish. Of course, you'd still be under my rule, but I wouldn't care if you fed off nine hundred people!" he says, and I light up.

"Hmm... who exactly has this sword?" "Star Knight." he says, and the Ninji pushes some weird button making a figure appear. I am about to attack, when Flix says, "That's not the actual marshmallow, its just a worthless toy. The real one is on Popstar. She's a quick thinker and has all sorts of abilities. I'd be careful... but I'm not careful to be honest, am I?" she looks at the Ninji seriously, and he shrinks back.

"Hmph. No, stupid Star Warrior'll stop me. I did get one of them once, but that was a long time ago. Unfortunately, he escaped before I could feed on him completely, but he still got the mark." I grin, and Flix shudders, "Don't even think about carrying on and explaining your vampire-ish ways, they're horrible." 

"Yes, as much as we'd hate it, could you please go ahead and start what needs finishing? Tim isn't exactly limited, but I would last this done ASAP." Flame looks at me, and I shrug, "Meh. I'll get some stuff and then go. Those Star Warriors'll never know what came and went..." I turn and rush off.

"We're counting on it..." Flame's voice becomes a lot like Nightmare's... better do some more past-looking tonight, have a feeling something serious is gonna and has already happened!