Three World Nobles!

[Read 15+ chapters before release in P.A.T.R.E.O.N]–

Link:

*

Chapter 101

Title: Three World Nobles!

....

Today is December 31st, 1519.

"Yay! Our 400th anniversary of living in the sky has come!"

"Yes, I'm very excited. Look, in the past 10 years, we progressed more than the previous 390 years combined! Our small Upperyard has grown so much thanks to Amon."

"That's what I was saying... is it a good idea to hold the ceremony without him around?"

Shandians were happily chattering among themselves. Some were hesitant if it is a good idea to do this without the main character of the Century present here.

"Nah, it would be fine. We held the End-War's 10th anniversary at the start of this year, without Amon. So this is gonna be fine."

At the start of 1519, the upper yard was opened for Skypieans but was still closed for other people. So this ceremony was considered a big day, bigger than this year's. After all, this is the 400th year of the Shandian and the upper yard being in the sky!!

Among everyone's chattering, Yona was very busy. She was seemingly preparing everything by herself. That's how hard she was working.

"Hey, put the flowers at the gate!"

"What are you doing, team 7! Don't mess with the balloons!"

"Ah–stop, stop. That's not how you put the bulbs!"

She was already sweating heavily, her red hair was sticky around her neck. She managed to look beautiful even in this working state.

Wiping her sweaty forehead with a finger Yona looked around. It was one dazzling scenario, she hasn't seen anything like this before. It was the biggest festival preparation she had ever seen and prepared.

'So beautiful... If only Kami-sama was here.'

Sighing and shaking her head, she went back to work.

Meanwhile, in a side, Wyper was instructing the fighters from Skypiea, Shandia, and Birka faction.

......

"Listen, everyone. I guarantee, there will be uninvited guests tomorrow. Pirates, thieves, robbers, bandits, they will be there." Wyper said in an imperious voice.

He stared at everyone in front of him expressionlessly. He recalled that day with Amon 4 years ago. His hands gripped his spear instinctively.

"Listen, this might be a big ceremony but being a part of the Militia, you are forbidden from enjoying it! You have to give your all to protect this land, yours and my homeland!"

"This. Is an order!"

"""Yes sir!"""

Everyone screamed at once. They knew better than to disobey the fire demon in front of them.

At the back of the neatly standing people, a Skypiean frowned in displeasure.

He whispered to himself. "Ugh, this is such a big ceremony! Why do we have to listen to this crazy bastard?!"

He didn't have enough courage to say that out loud, but this was enough.

Because–

Boom!