Swords'man' Raki

Chapter 116

Title: Swords'man' Raki

....

–Amon Pov–

"S~lee~p~"

I hypnotized the homie-door along with two guards who were guarding the Poneglyph room.

I reached Totto Land a few minutes ago and observed things quietly from the shadows as my first move. I would have left if things were looking bad, but they fortunately didn't.

After that, I teleported inside the room.

Naturally, the room is always highly guarded, but it's still not as guarded as it was when Brook invaded here in canon. The reason being, Big Mom isn't aware that her Ponegyplh would be copied today. Even so, it didn't matter, as I was invisible and the fastest creature on the planet.

After hypnotizing the guards and Mama's homies inside the massive room, I immediately started to copy the Poneglyph.

'This is easy. Speed truly is everything.'

Even though I said, 'Speed is everything', I was also aware that things might get messed up if I get too caught up in my measly arrogance.

«...★...»

–General Pov–

Meanwhile, in Mariejois,

"Brother, brother! We are back!"

"Yes! We are back!"

The two Noble brothers, Ainsworth and Berseodo who were escorted back to the Holyland were acting childish.

"Ainsworth! What are you doing?!" Their father, a prestigious world noble even among the nobles shouted. "What happened to you two, you are acting out of your mind!!"

Seeing his eldest and smartest son tilt his head childishly, the old noble gritted his teeth. "Ainsworth! You were captured, so you are supposed to be angry! Do you know how worried and angry I was?!"

The two brothers looked confused. "Eh? We are back now, aren't we? Doesn't that make everything fine?"

No, they weren't brainwashed by Amon. They were tortured, tortured by Yona and the priests.

Yona was very angry, not because she was humiliated, rather because she was angry because they humiliated her lord by making her almost lick their shoes.

So, Yona used many ways to torture them, they were now eunuchs. All that torture made their mind adopt a 'happy state' so that they don't break down and mentaly die. Amon didn't even need to use hypnotism on them, they were weak-willed from the beginning after all.

"Haha, daddy why are you so furious? You are getting old, aha!"

Berseodo laughed, making the old noble facepalm himself. 'This is unbearable... what are the elders doing! I asked them to make that boy's bounty more than 10 billion, yet...!! Those useless old fools!'

The prestigious world noble asked the government to give Amon a high bounty, but they weren't able to do so because of the balance. If a young Emperor suddenly had a bounty surpassing the Old ones, they will definitely target him.

Although this might seem like a 'wait, isn't that better?' plan, it's like summoning the devil. They assumed, after Amon would have gotten defeated, the Emperors might ally or start a war among themselves, either way, it would have been a bad decision.

Slam!

He hardly slammed the table in front of him. "Looks like I need to hire mercenaries and pirates. I need my daughter back too..."