Chapter 2 ~ Strange teens

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS. THEY ALL BELONG TO EITHER THE MAKERS OF ZELDA OR RICK RIORDAN.

Zelda's POV

"Link!" I yelled. "For the last time, I will not allow you to be so reckless and take out the Lynel on Ploymus Mountain!"

Link made a face that seemed to say, why not?

"Because first of all, it's a Lynel" I scoffed. "Not to mention the Bokoblins, Lizalfos, and Moblins you'd have to defeat before getting there!"

Link didn't seem to be listening. He was looking behind me curiously.

I turned around and saw a peculiar sight.

I saw a bunch of teenagers looking around, clearly confused.

I motioned to Link and we ran towards them.

I thought I knew everyone in Hyrule, but these kids I had never seen before.

They definitely looked... odd.

They didn't have pointy ears like all the other hylians did, for starters. They were all wearing bright orange t-shirts except for one, who was wearing an aviator jacket and all black.

As Link and I neared them, they were talking about some 'fat red man' but one of them, with curly dark brown hair was staring at us.

"Who are they?" He asked.

A boy with sunny blond hair looked around him. "I think we should be asking where we are."

A black haired boy with sea-green eyes and a girl with blond hair and grey eyes were staring at Link and I approaching.

The other black haired kid was staring at Link and the sword that seals the darkness, as if wondering if he could take him down.

I wanted to laugh at that. No one could ever beat link.

I noticed that he had his hand hovering over his belt, where a sword was sheathed. I saw that the others each had weapons. Daggers, swords, bows, and... a hammer?

Who are these people? I asked myself.

"Who are you?" I asked aloud.

The kid holding hands with the blond haired girl narrowed his eyes. "Who's asking?"

Link unsheathed his sword. His glare said, Show some respect. This is the princess.

The teenagers all took out their weapons, obviously ready for battle.

They didn't get the chance as a familiar evil laugh signified that the Yiga clan had decided to strike again.

I turned around to see two of the usual foot soldiers, but I didn't expect to see Master Kogha standing there.

One of the teens behind me said, "that's the fat guy who brought us here!"

Kogha stamped his foot angrily. "I would prefer the term 'pleasantly plump!'

Two arrows sprouted from the chests of the two yiga foot soldiers. I turned around to see Link with his bow out.

The teenagers behind him didn't seem to know what to do. Some of them had their weapons at their sides, some had theirs pointing at Link or master Kogha, and one, who had a bow, had dropped his bow and held a single arrow in each hand.

The sea-green-eyed one had his glowing bronze sword pointed at Kogha. "Who are you and why did you bring us here!" He said in a scary threatening voice.

Kogha laughed. "I'm just trying to... let's say, spice things up."

I shivered at the way he said that. It could mean nothing good.

"Well, anywhooooo..." Kogha continued. "Gotta go!" With that he disappeared in a puff of smoke.