25 | Jealously games

Start from the beginning

"What!! It's you two who were arguing here! And we were entertaining ourselves 😂" I said and he glared at me.

"You're just too much spoo" Shivam said and frowned. I don't like when he calls me that🙄

"Shivammmmmmm" I shouted.

"What! Revenge 😝 spooooo pooooo" he said teasing.

"You monkey Shivam"

"You rotten potato!!!" I said running after him.

"You dark ugly corvus" [ crow ]

"Equus asinus" [ donkey ] he shouted.

"You mental ape man!!!!! Stop running!!!!" I shouted at him.

We were running around the room and cursing eachother , when suddenly I was about to fall when Shivam held my arm making me stand and we both started laughing. 
.
.
.

Varad's POV

The scene I saw in front of me , I was so furious!!! How dare he touch her???? He was bloody roaming his hands on my spruha's waist!?

And she...?? She was laughing!!?? Enjoying his touch!!??

I fisted my hands in anger , if not for Shantanu than I must have made him lay down😡

"Omg... Hahaha , shivi stop yarrr"

"Oh my god! Hahahah😂"

I fucking hate this😤 shivi???? Bloody moron!

"Hey guys" Shantanu said and everyone's eyes were on us.

"Hey!" They said.  I looked at her , when she slowly removed his hands from her waist and smiled awkwardly. I never returned her smile.

"You didn't go home?" Shantanu asked them.

"Yah will go now. We were having fun 😂" Shivam idiot said laughing looking at Spruha and she teased him with her tongue 😛

How can she be so casual with him...?? With his touches?? How can she even let him??? And whenever I try to , she backs off?? 🙄

It's normal!

It's just that , you're jealous varad!

No! I am not!

Yes you're!! You didn't like the fact , that Shivam touched her!

Yes , I didn't like that. How dare he??

You're jealous 😂 Mister!!

What rubbish! No!!

...

"Hey!" She said as we were moving out.  I didn't replied to her and kept walking. I was so angry! And in this way , I didn't want to hurt her by doing any wrong things.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked again matching my pace.

"Nothing 😏" I said and went from there.

Let her think what she wants to.. I didn't like her behaviour at all!!!
.
.
.

Spruha's POV

I was a little shocked to see Varad here. I and Shivam were in such a complicated position , he sure must have misunderstood!

But it wasn't like what he was thinking! Shivam was a like a brother to me! We were having fun! And Pradnya knows this well!! He's always like this funny with me.

I left his hands and looked at varad. But he didn't smiled at me 🙄 What's wrong with him?? Shantanu and him came with a surprise visit in our classroom , all were talking casually.

But I just couldn't stop looking at him and find what's wrong?? For once he never glanced at me!? He always takes a seat besides me , and almost everyone in my group has an idea that something's going in between us. I don't mind , they're my friends.

But this is just awkward! Is he jealous by any chance!!?? He seemed really pissed , after that.

As we were leaving the room , I went besides him but didn't look at me.

"Hey" I said to start a conversation. But he didn't reply me...!!?? He didn't even turn back to look at me.

Was he just.... Running away from me..!!???

"Hey , what's wrong!?" I tried again but next second , he turned back and I feared for looking into his eyes.

"Nothing 😏" he said and left the place.

🤷🏻‍♀️

...

It's been three days since that incident. Varad and I weren't on talkin' terms. He never talked and I never went to. I didn't see him in the campus! Was he ignoring me..??

I didn't do anything. Heck , I don't even know what's wrong that he's giving me such a cold shoulder!

Fine! Don't talk! I won't come to beg for you when it wasn't my mistake at all. It was him who was acting all weird.

Who cares??

You care , idiot! My subconscious mocked.

No... I don't!

You do! Otherwise you wouldn't have asked Mayra for him!

No...!!

I just held my face in my both palms. I was restless. Tears could no more stop and they started pouring.

What did I did to you? Varad!!??

Why am I at fault??

Why are you keeping me away from you??

I can't take this anymore!! 😭

I ran to the washroom and cried. No one has ever ignored me like this. It hurts😭💔 when people you love...ignore you...don't talk with you , it's hurts!!

I washed my face with the cold water and calmed myself. I tied my hairs and moved out. I needed some fresh air. I wanted to be alone! I was walking towards the garden of the campus. Opposite to it was the football field , when boys were practicing.

I stood at place , looking at the football field. Is it him??? No he can't be?? What's he doing with that girl?? 

Stop imagining him everywhere!!

He's not here!! He no more care about you!!

No. It's him! I know him!

I couldn't believe my sights! I moved forward to see him playing with  a girl! Only two of them were playing!

How shameless!!!! Ohh bitch!!!😤 How dare she touch his arms!!???

See this monkey! He's bloody laughing with her🤷🏻‍♀️ I curse you bitch!!!! You'll break all your teeths!!!!!! 😡

My eyes widen 😳 seeing him doing things with her!!?? Didn't he just noticed that I was standing here!!??

"Hahha , Sonu baby this way , this way!" He said her.

What!!?? Baby!!! 🤨 Baby my foot!!!! 😡  How dare he call her that!!??? Am I no more his sweetheart!!??

Come this way , I'll break all your bones Sonu babbbyyyyyy 😡🤜🏻👩🏻🤛🏻 you bitchhhhh😡😭

He turned to me ,but he didn't just looked at me!!?? Didn't he saw I was here!!??? 🙄

Tears started pouring down my cheeks. I tried hard to cry , but I couldn't see him betraying me 😭 I was crying nonstop! I couldn't take it anymore.

❝ I wish I could ignore you ,
the way you ignore me 💔  ❞

I mumbled and left the place crying.

~~~

Okay! It hurts! 😔 Both are hurt in their own way. Things have been difficult for our #SpruhaVarad.

Read

Vote

Comment