"You hit me and then you lost?" Erik asked.

"Sorry, love," Charles answered. 

"NEXT GAME!" Peter yelled out excited. 

A few minutes later

Peter had lead us all to the main hall and we awaited his instructions. 

"Time for hide-and-seek! All inside parts of the school are fair game. No powers and you have to change spots every ten minutes. Erik, since you were first out of the last game you have to be our seeker. Count 120 and then come search for us!"

Erik sighed dramatically before turning and burying his head into a wall and loudly counting. I thought of a spot and quietly dashed to the garage. I grabbed the keys and unlocked the car. I carefully put the keys back and then popped the trunk of the yellow convertible open. I crawled inside and then closed myself in. I checked my watch and made note of the time. I laid there and eventually I heard Erik walk into the garage. I tried to breathe as quietly as possible as he stepped closer and closer to the car. However, he didn't open the trunk and soon he left to go look somewhere else. I waited out the remaining few minutes before I had to switch places. 

I carefully opened the trunk and slowly snuck around the mansion. I was sneaking through the kitchen and I heard someone get close to the other door. Without a second thought, I crawled into the nearest cabinet. I held something in there and I moved to fit inside, I figured it was you know kitchen stuff like pots and pans. It was not. I heard someone else breathing directly above me. In the dark cabinet, I tried to figure out who was leaning very close above me. 

"Crimson?" 

"Hank?"

The door to the kitchen opened and fell silent. I froze curled up in the cabinet with Hank's face inches from mine. I heard the fridge open and then the silverware drawer and then the bread box. Was Erik really making a fucking sandwich? We're trapped in this cabinet like this while Erik makes a god damn sandwich? Erik took his sweet time eating his sandwich. I feel like he's doing this on purpose. Erik continued to linger in the kitchen for nearly an eternity. He walked towards the cabinet and I held my breath. One of the cabinet doors opened and light seeped in. I saw that Hank was leaned completely above me, one of his hands was next to my head and the other was placed against the wall near my head. It looked very sexual and Erik just smirked. 

"Kinky"

Erik then quickly closed the door of the cabinet and I heard him grab something. I went to push the door open and it wouldn't budge. That bitch really trapped us in here. Pretty soon he's gonna be the one in the wheelchair. I tried to think "Jean SOS" as loudly as possible, but she never said anything. For all I know she's in a closet with Scott doing what it looks like we're doing. 

"I'm feeling some deja vu right now," Hank spoke. I laughed a little bit and he looked confused.

"This isn't the first time Erik has found us in close proximity hiding from him, he did also say kinky the first time," I explained. 

"We're we playing a game or?"

"No, just very drunk and not wanting to get in trouble with Charles"

Silence fell again, but Hank seemed deep in thought. Eventually, he spoke up or stuttered up.

"Did- did we ever y- you know-"

"Yes, yes we did"

"Was it because we were drunk?"

"No, no, of course not it was always a sober decision"

"Cool, cool"

The cabinet fell silent again and I decided to tell him some more to try to jog his memory.

"We defiled the lab"

"Is that where the dent came from?"

"Yep..."

"The table is made of metal..."

"Your super strength comes in handy"

"OH"

The cabinet once again grew silent. Hank whispered to himself.

"I dented a metal table? I defiled a place of science?"

"It was actually your idea..."

An hour and a half later

"Erik just tell us where they are!" Logan called out. God, I hope Logan doesn't fit us in this position, I think he would kill Hank. 

"It's funnier to leave them as they are," Erik spoke. 

Despite the voices clearly somewhat nearby neither Hank nor I made any attempts to show them where we are. I heard Peter speed around the mansion and he eventually stopped in front of the cabinet. 

"Hold on I gotta get Scott"

Peter sped away and soon returned with Scott. They removed the thing blocking us in and swung the doors open. Peter's eyes went wide and Scott's jaw dropped. Hank escaped the cabinet and I crawled out after. 

"No one tells Logan," I spoke as I went to leave.

"Hold on, Crimson we need details," Scott said pulling me back and letting Hank escape the room. 

"I didn't know he was in the cabinet, Erik was walking in and I panicked," I explained.

"Sure," Peter joked.

"Then I noticed the compromising position we were in and I mean we couldn't exactly move around in there. Erik lingered in the kitchen and eventually trapped us in the cabinet," I continued. 

"Mhm, and what did you two do in there?" Scott asked wiggling his eyebrows. 

"We just talked Scott," I said slapping his arm.

"What exactly did you talk about while he was pressed against you?" Peter asked eating a twinkie.

"Ummm that's not important," I spoke. 

"Nope, sorry, we need details and you wouldn't be defensive if it was a nice friendly chat," Scott continued blocking the door. 

"wetalkedaboutthesexwehadbeforehelosthismemory," I said very quickly. 

"Come again, sister?" Peter spoke sarcastically.

"Slower this time," Scott said. 

"We talked about the sex we had before he lost his memory," I spoke again. 

"I KNEW IT!" Peter yelled. 

"I take it back I don't NEED any more details," Scott spoke before trying to leave. I grabbed his arm and quickly whispered to him. 

"There's a dent in one of the metal tables in the lab"

"EWW, I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!"