The shop was decorated with colourful old fashioned fabrics and strange looking trinkets and treasures lining the old furniture.

Diffrent lamp shades hung from the ceiling along with little fairy lights and wind chimes made of sea shells.

The crooked old women looked up over her funky red sun glasses, she had a beautiful string of colourful beads around her neck and a bright patterned green shirt.

Her curly hair was tied back into a pony tail. Her eyes locked on Aurora and her old mouth opened slightly.

Aurora hung awkwardly in the doorway leaning on the side as she gave the women a small smile and wave.

"Hi Mrs Serti" Aurora said soflty. The old women removed her red glasses with a large smile wrinkling her dark skin.

"Aurora child is that you?" She asked in her soothing soothing Nigerian accent.

"Yeah it's me Mrs Serti" Aurora smiled walking in as the women shakily got to her legs laughing as she opened her arms.

Aurora came over and the old women embraced her tightly. "Aw sugar I haven't seen you in years! How's that lovely lad your courting and those other three rascals your were always hanging round her with?" She asked excitedly.

"Tom's good, that's actually why I'm here" Aurora smiled as the old women let go of her.

"Me and Tom are getting married" Aurora said with a large smile. "Ow sweetie that's amazing! When?" "Tonight" "t-tonight!" She bursted.

"My my child why in Gods name are you coming to me for a wedding dress?" She asked as Aurora began to skim over the railings.

"It was a bit of... a last minute decision. Besides I love this shop, i wouldnt want it from anywhere else" Aurora smiled with nostalgia as she remembered all the times she had came here with her friends.

Where Sirius got his first band t shirt and Remus gushed over the collection of classic books and david Bowie records.

"Aw honey you where always so sweet" Mrs Serti cooed patting her shoulders. Aurora couldnt wipe the smile off of her face as she searched through the old rack of vintage dresses pulling at the fabric and puffed sleeves as she combed through them.

She heard Mrs Serti gasp, she turned round to see Mrs Serti holding a white dress in her hands.

It wasnt a wedding dress but it was white and it was pretty.

"Yes, that one" she smiled soflty.

And so they two women where standing infront of the mirror at the back of the shop covered in hippy stickers and beads.

Mrs Serti was behind her fixing Auroras hair from the back. Aurora stared at her reflection with a small pleased smile.

She was wearing a white linen dress that hung loosely off of her to her shins held up with spaghetti straps that crossed her back connecting at the back of the dress at her waist.

Around her neck was a delicate silver chain with a small sea snail shell attached to it polished with mother of pearl and pearl earrings.

Serti was pinning pieces of her hair up gently. It was styled in pretty waves half pinned back with sea sheels from the shore Serti had glued clips too. Two pieces where still loose framing her face.

"Sweetie you look beautiful" Mrs Serti smiled rubbing her shoulders affectionately.

"Thanks Mrs S" she smiled patting her hand.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

And so Aurora was walking up the sand stone stairs of the church, the wind was warm and brief as she walked she felt giddy like her whole body was vibrating and a group of butterflies where fluttering in her stomach.