She turns her head back to the green eyed beauty. "Are you okay?" Lauren looks at the tribrid at slight awe, seeing her up close. Lauren slowly lifts her hands up to caress her face. Y/N flinches not wanting to hurt the smaller girl. She eventually becomes a little more comfortable, seeing Lauren still reaching her hand towards her face. Lauren looks at her with great admiration, beginning to trace her eyes and face. "Beautiful." Lauren whispered to herself. Y/N looking at her with concern on her face slowly helps her up. Lauren breaking from the daze, whimpers and hugged the alpha tightly. Y/N sighed out in relief, lifting one of her arms to be around her waist while the other came up to her head caressing the hair in that spot.

Over where Brad fell, he and his clan were helping the young vampire up. He glares at the two hugging. Brad was about to run back at Y/N but was stopped by Tom. "Wait for the plan to workout, you can do whatever you want once it's done." Brad grunts to Tom's words. He glares and stares for a second more before turning to the woods. "Let's go." He said pushing his head towards the woods indicating for his clan to go. He stayed back and turned around slightly wanting Y/N to hear his words. "You're gonna beg for mercy by the time I'm done with you." He whispers knowing Y/N caught his sentence with her super hearing. She sneers at his words before watching him whoosh off into the woods as if he was never there.

She turns her attention back to the girl she was hugging. She breaks the hug and turns to her pack. They get the message and head back to the parking lot giving them privacy. "I'm so so sorry for letting this happen to you." She cast her eyes to the ground ashamed. "Its okay, I let it happen. Its not your fault. Okay?"

She watches Y/N as her eyes never leave the floor. Lauren lifts her chin up making them maintain strong eye contact. She noticed that her eyes were back to their normal color. "Okay?" Y/N just shakes her head, still not agreeing with Lauren. "I pushed you away. I did it. I was just so caught up with my Uncle Eli- " Y/N cuts herself off not wanting to explain too much. "I have to go but I'll tell one of the girls to give you a ride home."

The alpha turns around to leave but is brought back to her previous position. "Look at me." Lauren says sternly towards the taller girl. She looks into her eyes. "Don't you start trying to push me away again. You have explaining to do and I know you know what I mean." Y/N cringes knowing she meant her super natural abilities. "Its a long story Lauren." The green eyed girl smiles warmly.

"Good thing I have a bunch of time."

==============================================================

Y/N takes Lauren back to her house knowing the conversation they are going to have will be a very long one. She sighs as she opens the door for Lauren. She throws her keys on the kitchen table opening the fridge for a drink. She grabs the bottle of water. Lauren watching her patiently. Y/N brings the water bottle down from her lips. She goes to put the cap onto the water bottle but abruptly stops when she sees crimson blood inside instead of water. Lauren looks at her questioningly. Y/N feels her eyes turn a different shade then their normal color. She drops the water bottle water spilling on the floor. Lauren rushes to her side not knowing what was wrong.

"Y/N?" The alpha doesn't respond staring at the water on the floor. Lauren looks down and sees nothing but water spilled while Y/N still sees blood. It makes her insides hurt on how badly she craves for just a drop. "Y/N look at me." Y/N raises her head, her eyes as dark as red could get. Lauren surprised just stares at them. She grabs ahold of her hand trying to comfort her. "You need to calm down. Just look at me and breathe." Y/N slowly let's out a breath. "I can't control myself anymore. It's all too much." Y/N says in a defeated tone. "Just because you can't control it doesn't mean you can't learn." Lauren says not fully knowing what it was.

Lauren took the alphas hand. She  took Y/N upstairs to her room. "Stay here." Lauren demanded. The girl quickly went back stairs to clean the spilled water on the ground. After she got up and went to Y/N's room. When she walked in she didn't see her. "Y/N?" Lauren walked fully into the room to see the bathroom slightly open. She walked to the door pushing it open. Y/N was sitting there with a tear coming down her face.

Lauren's heart hurt at the sight. She quickly grabbed the tribrid and pulled her into a hug on the floor. Y/N didn't resist instead she gave in even more to her emotions. The were both sitting on the floor, Lauren's back was against the wall and Y/N's was right in front of her silently crying. Lauren held her face and put their heads together.

"Everything is my fault. I can't take it." Y/N was not only referring to Lauren's situation, but also her past with her father and current situation with her Uncle. During the time she spent pushing away Lauren she searched for her Uncle. She still hadn't found him and she didn't recover not one message. Every weekend she went out of state going to New Orleans looking for clues at her families mansion and all over. She was so frustrated that none of her efforts were pulling through. She had so much on her mind especially the thirst. Knowing the water bottle spill downstairs were one of many occurrences of her randomly seeing blood. Y/N was truly going through it and she kept all bottled up inside.

Still silently crying Y/N pulled Lauren closer loving her presence around her. Lauren wanted to show Y/N she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon, and this hopefully was going to show the alpha that. Y/N's crying slowly stops.

She lifts her head up so she and Lauren's heads were straight and they were looking into each others eyes. Lauren slowly leans in but stops herself still scared about her past experience with Brad. "If we do this, promise me you won't leave." Lauren said but her eyes were speaking as well. Y/N quickly quipped. "Never." With that Lauren grabbed Y/N and kissed her. This kiss was slow not like most kisses, it was loving and meaningful. They were telling each other how they felt with the kiss and they both knew that. They slowly lean back. Lauren looking at Y/N while the other has her eyes closed still and mouth slightly parted.

Y/N then stood up and helped Lauren up as well. She led her to her bed. They sat there and Y/N started her explanation of everything in her whole life. She wasn't going to leave not one thing out. She was leaving a lot out on the line for Lauren but she knew she wouldn't regret it, because her trust in Lauren would never falter.

Once Lauren obtained all the information she was slightly surprised, but she did believe every word Y/N said. "Your eyes. There not usually that color right?" Lauren was referring to the blood shade. "Usually one was red while the other was hazel. But since I lost control I can't control my eyes either." Lauren just nodded. "Do you like it?" Y/N shook her head at the question. "My eyes shows how much control I have over myself. When someone sees that I have no control they could use that to their advantage." Lauren grabs her hand and caresses her long fingers.

"I really really like you Y/N. I know its hard for you to show feelings to others especially me but I love when you do show me." Y/N watched Lauren's every move loving they way she didn't anything. Whether she squinted her eyes or how her dark eyebrows looked down when talking seriously. "Always and forever?" Lauren says surprising the alpha. She was taken aback by her words knowing that they were not easily said or used. "Always and forever." Y/N nodded confirming it.
============================================================

AN: Hey, sorry for taking so long for an update but I had a bad block for a long time, but I'm back. Wanted to thank all of you for all the love you've showed this book and my other book as well. You guys are amazing. Enjoy the chapter! Stay safe and I love youuuu!

-Rae