☀︎︎54-Robby? Robby Keene?☀︎︎

Start from the beginning

Huh?

-

"You know I was impressed. You guys are back together!" She teased.

Miguel rolled his eyes but smiled "yeah yeah you're enjoying this aren't you?"

Freya snorted and nodded "of course I am. I mean come on! But come on Miguel calm yourself it's too early to be making out with someone"

"We weren't making out- we were training," he said in defense.

"Yeah, sure what type of karate is that huh? Kissing your partner? Come on Miguel I'm stupid but not that stupid" she joked.

"Anyway do you know what you're wearing later? Today's the day isn't it?" He asked changing the subject.

Freya slowly nodded her head "yeah I know what I'm wearing- I'm still not sure if I'm ready..."

"Well if you don't feel like it Sam and I were planning on telling Eagle fang and Miyagi-Do to join forces since Cobra Kai's getting stronger we need to be stronger you know"

"Woah yeah, good luck with that- I will have that in mind if I chicken out. If yall do it I might join the team finally" she laughed.

Miguel's eyes widened "wait- really?"

Freya nodded "of course! It's about time anyway- I don't have to pick a side. Anywho I gotta go so I will see you later"

Miguel smiled and nodded "yeah- good luck!"

"Thank you Miggy" she hugged him and ran to her car.

-

"Wait, WHAT? Robby? As Robby Keene? Johnny's son?"

"Yeah! He's hanging out with some of the cobras"

Freya sighed and rolled her eyes "what a bitch! He's such a hypocrite! 'Once Cobra always a Cobra' bullshit!"

"Huh? Who ever said that?"

"Willy Wonka's ass- Robby- he said that a long time ago when some of the cobras moved to Miyagi-Do. Ugh! What were you guys doing anyway?"

"Nothing-"

"Eli"

"We stole a Cobra for Kreese"

"Holy shit what the fuck Eli!? Oh my god"

"It's all part of the plan trust me- anyway what are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm doing my makeup? Remember I have the Christmas party thing tonight which I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet my supposed aunt"

"Look Princess if you're not ready you can always leave- are you driving there?"

Freya nodded "yeah. Amanda said I should if I want to leave you know- they aren't forcing me to meet her which is good, to be honest- anyway I'm gonna have to leave you but I will talk to you later okay?"

"Of course Princess and if you need something please call me"

"Thank you- I love you bye," she said and ended the call.

"Freya, are you ready?" Amanda asked as she walked into Freya's room.

"Yeah almost- are you guys heading out?"

Amanda nodded "yeah- I just wanted to talk to you before leaving. If by the last minute you don't feel like meeting her you can leave- I'm sure she'll understand"

Freya gave her a small smile and nodded "yeah I'm still thinking about it... anyway see you guys there I'm almost done"

Amanda smiled at her and nodded. She turned around to leave but stopped "Freya I just want you to know that we love you and we really care about you"

"Really?"

"Of course Freya. I just wanted to tell you- see you there okay?"

Freya nodded "thank you, Amanda"

Amanda hugged her before leaving her room.

-

As Freya walked around the room, lost she dumped into a guy "shit I'm sorr- Johnny?"

"Freya? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, i-" she started but got cut off by Daniel. "Freya, you're here- Johnny?"

She turned her head in the direction of the voice to see Daniel and a woman with blonde hair.

"Oh um- I'm meeting my aunt," Freya said turning her gaze to Johnny.

"I thought you said you didn't have family-" Johnny asked confused.

"Trust me I'm as confused as you- I found out like a month ago I had an aunt," Freya said before walking towards Daniel Johnny following behind.

"Wow, guys. This is a little West Valley Reunion, huh?"

Freya stopped listening and started breathing heavily. She was freaking out. She couldn't do this.

"Freya? Are you okay?" Johnny asked.

"You're Freya?" The woman asked which Freya slowly nodded her head.

"I'm Ali. You're Aunt"

That's when everything stopped and her breath hitched. She wasn't ready for any of what was happening. Mentally and physically.

"You're her aunt?!" She heard Johnny ask surprised.

"I'm sorry- I can't do this," she said before walking away fast.

She got out of there and jumped into her car calling Sam "Hey what's up?"

"I couldn't do it," she said trying to stop herself from crying.

"Okay Frey calm down, breathe and come to the house okay?"

"Yeah I will be right there"