"Yes, she angered some people and caused trouble," he told me. "What did she do?" I asked with a frown.

"Well, she borrowed some money from Mr. Cortez—"

"For what?" I cut him off. Why the Hell did she borrow money from a gangster? And on top from a bastard like Cortez?

"For your daughter's operation—"

"What ?What the hell are you talking about? My daughter? Or do you mean her daughter?" I asked him angrily.

I couldn't help but get furious at the thought of her having a daughter from another man. Though, I shouldn't care who she fucked after she didn't come back to me for her son. But it wasn't possible not to get angry, as a part of me saw her as mine, only mine, my possession.

"I'm talking about your and Mrs. Calina's daughter," he said with a frown. And my frown only deepened.

"I have a daughter?" I asked, trying to understand him and what he was talking about. "Yes," he confirmed, shocking me to the core.

"What? Why the hell are you telling me now that I have a daughter? When the hell did you find out I had a daughter?" I asked him angrily, trying to overcome my shock of the sudden news.

"I-I thought you already knew," he told me, a little scared at my outburst. Laughing dryly, I leaned over my desk and grabbed the hem of his shirt, pulling him towards me until he was on my desk, looking at me fearfully.

"If I had a daughter whose bastard did you bring me? Are you fucking with me, Amali?" I asked him madly as I couldn't have two children, Calina was only once pregnant by me.

"I-I, Fernando is your son, capo," he said anxiously and I took a deep breath, trying to remain calm as best as I could in order not to smash his head on my damn desk.

"Before I lose my temper and put a bullet into your useful brain, explain," I gritted out, "I sent you after them to bring me my child, and you did it, didn't you?"

"You told me to bring you only your son, not your daughter too. So, I resolved the matter as you requested. I brought you your son and your daughter stayed with her mother."

"And Calina accepted the fact that you took her son from her?" I asked him.

"I paid the hospital from the account, that you gave me to use for my work and tasks, a generous sum, and they made her believe that she gave birth to a stillborn baby boy," he explained to me and I furiously hit my fist on the table next to his head.

"Why the hell don't I know she's giving birth to twins? Why the hell didn't you tell me? Why am I paying you?" I asked him frustrated. I had a daughter and was just informed about her now!

"I-I thought you already knew," he told me nervously. Huffing, I hit his head on my desk.

"I didn't! Otherwise why should I leave her with her mother? She is mine! My blood!" I hissed at him.

And it all made sense now. She didn't come back to me because she didn't know her son was with me. She thought her son was dead.

"So, she doesn't know her son is alive, does she?" I asked him just to make sure I understood everything right was everything he told me.

"No, she doesn't. As I said, the hospital made her believe her son was a still born ... I thought you just wanted your son. You told me to bring your son to you only, not her," he repeated himself.

"Her?" I asked, frowning, trying to remind our conversation from the past as he had informed me about my son, and then it dawned on me, I had told him I wanted nothing to do with her, Calina, but I didn't mean my daughter.