Love..wake up kissing her i try to wake her up Love you don't want to be late for your own engagement party i tickle her

Opening her eyes she gives me a beautiful smile. I kiss her passionately and pick her up making her sit on my lap. I peck her on the nose telling her that the stylish are here and she needs to get ready so that we can head off to the venue as my parents and her parents already left and our friends are ready to leave in a few minutes. She rushes to the bathroom to freshen up. I got ready as she walks out of the bathroom only in a silk robe. Pulling her flush to my chest i kiss her hard....i squeeze her ass and bad timing because there is a knock on the door. The stylish are here and she needs to get ready. I walk out of the room calling Nickolas on the phone asking him to make sure of the security around and inside the venue.

Emiliano's tux

Emiliano's tux

It took me almost 25 minutes to get ready with the help of 3 stylish doing my make up, hair and nails. I can't believe i am getting engage to the most handsome man i've ever seen.

Gabrielle's gown

Gabrielle's gown

Gabrielle's shoes

Gabrielle's shoes

As soon as my eyes found Gabrielle ready the leave for the party...i just scan her body from top to bottom and back up only for her to give me her famous beautiful smile that i've come to adore so much. She is stunning and tonight everyone will know she is mine. Taking her hands in mine i kiss both her knuckles never leaving my eyes from her face.

You are absolutely stunning baby... I feel my chest warm seeing her beautiful smile

Thank you baby...you look handsome as always she checks me out from my head to toe unashamedly

Snaking my arm around her waist i lead her to the awaiting limo. I am unlike me is feeling nervous as i am finally tying myself down to the woman i love and desire....words can't explain how happy and nervous i feel at the same time. I've never been in a relationship that is why i am scared of making mistakes because Gabrielle is too precious to me to even make mistakes. I didn't even realise we reached the venue as i felt the multiple flash of cameras...looking at Gabrielle i can see she is nervous too. I pull her close to me and kiss her temple assuring her that i am here and will always protect her.  Leading her out of the limo as she held unto my arm tight..we pose for few clicks and the security takes us inside the venue. Our parents and friends are waiting inside the hall. It seems everyone is present...some on the dance floor some near the bars exchanging pleasantries. Greetings our friends and family i hand her a glass of champagne i know she needs it...seeing her not relaxed...i understand she doesn't like to be the centre of attention. I ask her for a dance to which she smiles letting me take her hand and lead her to the dance floor. We dance as i held her close looking into her eyes. I am very nervous but i have to do this...i need to propose to her in a traditional way and this is really making me lose my shit. I know a man like me who is always confident is now all nervous and giddy. I am scared she might change her mind in the last minute.

Don't forget to VOTE 🙏