chapter 60 ~ that motherfucker

"Morning Dom, Carl's in his room" I let her in through the back door, grabbing the empty bowl from Liam. "Go put on your shoes so Fi can drive you to school" 

He ran to the front of the house as Mick came up behind me, placing his lips against my neck.

"No not now, I have to pick Lip up from Rehab soon" I tried to keep the moan from escaping my lips as his hands traveled around me. "Mick I have things to do today"

"I can do it in 30 seconds or less"

A smirk rose on my face as he dragged me into the downstairs bathroom. Could you blame us though? We shared a room with a baby so it wasn't like we could get busy.....if you know what I mean.

I parked my car out front of the Faith and Serenity House as I waited for my brother to be released

I parked my car out front of the Faith and Serenity House as I waited for my brother to be released. We had a talk after the disaster of Fiona's wedding and he reluctantly decided that checking into rehab was the best idea.

"There he is" I smiled, running over to hug him. "How was it? Meet any psychos?"

"It was pretty boring actually" He laughed as I handed him a cigarette. "Learned a lot of one day at a time bullshit...."

"Alright hop in, I'll drive you to an AA meeting before my shift at The Alibi"

This was my first day back at the bar since having Monica and to be honest I was terrified. Not of working, but rather having to leave her with Mickey for a few hours.

I of course trusted him but he was also Mickey Milkovich so.....

"There's our mommy!"  V cheered as I threw my bag down behind the counter. "You going crazy being away from her yet?"

Honesty, I was ripping my hair out from not having her with me. God was it always gonna be like this?

"I finally got the kids down" Kev sighed as I handed him a beer. "Amy went down, then Yevgeny woke up crying, then Amy went back down again, then Jemma woke up with a poopy-"

Right before we all throw up our breakfast, that reminds me:

V and Svetlana got married to keep her from being deported but now the two of them and Kev were in this weird polyamourous relationship.....i don't know but I mean as long as they were all happy.

"Ahhh!" My head snapped over to Kev who was staring at someone who just walked in.

Oh my fucking god....