Ending With Gouenji

"Everyone... Today we're going on... A festival!" Said our coach making us walk THE WHOLE mountain, to have fun in a festival when we were suppose to practice.

"But coach aren't we suppose to-" Asuto was about to say something but guess what? Our coach left us again.

"Looks like we can't do anything about it, plus the coach has the map, let's have fun for now." Said Mansaku.

We all nodded.

I was walking around to check if there was any stand that sell nice food, then I notice Gouenji not so far looking around.

"Gouenji!" I waved.

He notices me and walks up to me. "Have you seen Endou and Kidou?"

I shaked my head to say no. "What's up? Did you three got lost?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He replied a bit embarrassed.

"Have you tried to call them?" I suggested.

"I didn't bring my phone.." He sigh.

"Don't worry, let's explore the festival to find them!" I smiled since I also just remembered I left my phone at the logement.

Gouenji nod in agreement.

We first went to food stands since we both haven't eat breakfast this morning, we brought some candies apples and sandwiches.

After eating we went playing some shooting games and won some cute matching plushie!

"I heard from Kozoumaru that you helped him being a forward, is it true?" I asked.

Gouenji nod. "Yeah, when I saw him.. I immediately knew he was missing something, but i just guided him."

I smile then notice Kidou and Endou from afar. "I've think we've found your two list friends!" I chuckled pointing at their direction.

"Oh! Thanks. Let's hangout more often." Said Gouenji.

"Of course!" I nod.

"See you!" Gouenji then went to Kidou and Endou.

After that festival Me and Gouenji would often meet up in the riverbank to train together, since he was an ace striker and I could play forward eh wanted to train me to become an even better player.

But I've been recently noticing him trying to speak to me but everytime, when I say everytime. Something cut him off.

So one day I decided to confront him about it.

|Kidokawa's school gate|

I waited Gouenji to come out of the building, then I remembered he had practice.

I face palm myself and walked in and tried to find the soccer field, and bingo! Found it.

I waited them to do a pause to talk to Gouenji.

"Gouenji!" I shouted and waved.

Gouenji smiles and walks up to me. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"We need to talk!" I said.

"Go ahead." Said Gouenji.

"I've noticed you've been trying to speak to me about something, soo.. Here! Now that we're alone might as well tell me now!" I replied.

"Well..." Gouenji look away blushing a bit.

"Oh.. Maybe you're not ready yet to tell me, I'll understand so I'll just go--" I was about to leave but Gouenji stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"You came all the way here.. So it should tell your the truth." Sigh Gouenji.

"The truth...?" I look at him.

"The truth is... I've liked for awhile now, ever since we've really started speaking and meeting up... I wanted to be more than friends." He put my hand on his chest. "My heart is yours." He mumbled.

"I..." I could feel Gouenji's heart.

(Write your answer!)

|Author note|

Hello hello!
So this is the last request of this book wich means... The book is completed!

So the next book I'll be writting is normally Inazuma eleven OG since its the last one I haven't wrote yet.

But this time I might need more time to write it wich mean a small pause, so I'm sorry there will be no book for the moment, but I'll continue the oneshot.

I'll of course post an announcement when the book will be released for people who follows me!

As for people who follows my one-shot I'll also inform you by writing the information in a chapter!

So see you soon!