Motivations

BEEP BEEP!

As always my peaceful dream gets destroyed by this eleven band alarm, at first it was understandable to have this to wake up early for school and stuff but the alarm sound is getting pretty annoying now.

I turned off the alarm and went to change into my uniform.

"Woah, have you slept enough lately?" Asked Norika pointing at my hair.

"Huh?" I look myself on the mirror and saw that my hair was messy as heck, it almost looked like a tornado passed by here, I sigh and brush it.

After this we went downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone, then walked out of logement, toward the direction of the academy.

Asuto yawn.

"Asuto, you were tossing and turning all through last night, weren't you?" Asked Mansaku then he also yawns.

"Seems like he's not the only one." I chuckled.

"Agreed." Added Norika.

"Yeah." Replied Mansaku.

"I couldn't sleep, I was thinking about the Semi-finals and stuff..." Said Asuto.

As we were walking we all notice a huge sign in town(the picture of the chapter) congratulating us, the people organising this notices us.

"Oh, it it isn't Raimon Eleven! What do you think?" Asked a man and pointed out the sign.

"Woah..." I mumbled, it was the first time i ever saw something this amazing for our team.

"I'm sending this to mom!" Said Norika taking out her phone.

"Send it to me too!" I asked.

"Okay!" Smiled Norika.

"Do your best! We're cheering for you!" Said another man putting the sign.

Moreover this wasn't over at all, when we got called by the headmaster of the Academy we were told that if we win the tournament, there will be a tour to our island for people who wanted to visit it with some merch and all.

That was so weird yet so amazing, I've never got so much compliments from anyone before except my teammates when i played soccer.. But that was also stressing since everyone expected us to win the tournament.

We were on our way to go to our classes until we meet... These student council.. On the way. Ugh, when we first came here i hated them because of how much they thought we would lose the tournament.

"Congratulations!" Said the whole students council to us.

"Huh...?" I thought.

"What..?" my teammates were as confused as me.

"We've completely become your fans!" Said a student council wearing glasses.

A student council gave a love letter to Hiyori while Goujin got a gift from them, Hiura also gained a fan from the student council.

Then some student council went up to me and apologized about their behavior from last time we met, I accepted them, I didn't wanted to feel guilty for not accepting their apology.

"Keep it up! Show to everyone that girls aren't the weak and fragile ones!" They said to encourage me.

"Oh, uh.. Thanks." I said.

They told us that they'll held a party for us if we win the tournament then left.

"They only said mean stuff to us until now.." Said Mansaku.

"Well, I suppose it's a case of continue to work hard and one day you'll be recognized." Said Anna.

Gosh now it's officialise, everyone thinks we can win this tournament..

|Clubroom|

Our next opponent is Tonegawa Tousen and their amazing captain and goalkeeper, Endou Mamoru.

Appenratly Tonegawa Tousen didn't had a soccer club before and the one who created it was Endou himself!

Ootani told us that when he first started to soccer he would went into every clubs to convince people to play soccer without giving up and that's how he created the team that won the football frontier.

She also told us that he was bad at studying and was hot-blooded.

And as their school mascot its a... Tanuki, its cute but not what i actually expected.

Then we watched some matches about them, it only showed Endou not letting a goal in wich is... Woah. Just woah came in my mind.

Then we went to practice until... Our stupid coach leaves us for a women named Natasha and went to vacation! Unbelievable..

But before leaving I saw the coach giving a letter to the captain.

"We're doomed.." Said Goujin.

"I can't say it better than you." I added.