Teamwork

(I love this art, I just wanna imagine them)

|Nobody's pov|

In the spectators seats, there was three people watching the match from afar, Nosaka, Nishikage and Haizaki.

The match continues with Hiroto having the soccer ball, Tatsuya tries to convince him to pass the ball to his teammates, but Hiroto doesn't listen to him and tries to score against Raimon with his Hissatsu.

Iwato goes between the goal and the hissatsu then uses his hissatsu "the wall", Hiroto thinks that he's gonna score but he's wrong.

|Your pov|

"Surprise, surprise !" I jumped on top of Iwato's wall with a smile.

"What?!" Hiroto notices me.

I slide down the wall and block Hiroto's hissatsu using a perfect timing, thanks to the coach informations writting on that "shampoo",I was able to train on how to block Hiroto's shoots with Mansaku and Hiura's help.

"Nice block [F/N]!" Said Iwato.

"It's all thanks to you!" I smiled and did a long shoot toward Kozoumaru.

"Fire Tornado!" Kozoumaru uses his hissatsu and shoot toward the goal, the opponent goalkeeper succeed to block it but when the ball was falling Goujin took the opportunity.

"Fire... Arrival point prediction!" Goujin headbutt the ball right into the goal.

GOAL!

5:4

I tried to not laugh because it was too hilarious, Goujin has really the most uniques way of scoring goals.

Then suddenly Hiroto started to pass the ball to his teammates, they succeed to break our defence and tries to score against us, but their attempt failed.

The referee whistle for the end of the first half.

I walked toward the bench and sat down.

"Here." Ootani gave me a bottle of water. "Thanks." I smiled at her and started to drink.

"Keep it up [F/N]! I know we can win!" Said Ootani.

"I won't disappoint you manager!" I smiled.

After this small pause the second half started, the opponents decided to change Tatsuya position Forward to midfielder.

Eisei started to do an incredible good teamwork soon as the second half started, Hiroto passes the ball to Tatsuya and scored their fifth goal against us.

5:5

But the problem is that there was only 5 minutes left and none of the team were able to score.

Asuto dribble toward the opponent field but the ball gets stolen by Tatsuya and Hiroto, both of them use a new hissatsu "cosmic blaster." and shoot toward the goal.

Iwato tries to blocks the hissatsu with the wall, meanwhile Asuto and Kozoumaru ran toward the goal.

The wall breaks and the cosmic blaster charge toward Norika, Norika tries to block it with "Mermaid veil" but it fails, Norika was holding the ball with all strength then Asuto and Kozoumaru came behind her to help her block it.

The ball stops moving and we succeeded to block it!

"We barely made it." Smiled Kozoumaru.

"Thanks, you two!" Said Norika.

I was on the opponent's field looking at Asuto, Norika and Kozoumaru.

"Arctic polar bear No.2!" They three used a combine hissatsu and shoot toward you.

"Is this a miss-shoot?!" Shouted the commentator noticing that the ball wasn't going toward the goal.

"Nah... It's a shoot chain!" I smirk and used my hissatsu fusing it with Arctic polar.

The goalie tries to block it with his hissatsu but fails.

GOAL!

6:5

WHISTLE!

The referee whistle the end of the match, my little heart couldn't take the amount of stress.

I fell on the floor exhausted, this was probably the most hard match I've played right after Seishou Gakuen.

Then i heard footsteps coming toward me, I then saw my teammates running toward me all happily.

"GUY'S NO--" I tried to do signs to not hug me but too late.

I was getting squished to death by their hugs in the end, i sigh and didn't wanted to push them away so I went along with it.

What a tiring match and day.