Instructions Of Other Teams

First team to enter the stadium was Eisei Academy, it was the first time to appear in a soccer tournament.

Their two most popular players is their captain, Kiyama Tatsuya and Kira Hiroto the one we call God Strik-- oh! And we have last year finalist Zeus Jr.High!

With their Captain Afuro Terumi!

Then we have the champion schools from Hokkaido, Hakuren Jr.High, with their two most impressive player Shirou Fubuki their captain and Atsuya Fubuki, the two brother who can defend and attack.

Every captain from each team seemed to be calm on front of the camera unlike... Ours... We could clearly see he was shaking alot and stuttering too, then Mansaku accidently put his face on front of the camera...

But of course everyone of your team went to the camera and spoke to the public, you sigh embarrassed.

"[F/N] [L/N], you're one the only girl in a tournament that has scored multiples goals, do you think you can continue on this path for your team?" Asked the women holding the mic to you.

"I will, when there's still time, nothing is impossible from scoring and turning around the tables." You replied.

"Thank you [F/N] [L/N]!" Smiled the women and your whole team left.

"Woah! You didn't stutter [F/N]!" Smiled Mansaku.

"Haha..." You were terrified inside, you just said some cliché lines on front of everyone watching the soccer tournament, you felt even more embarrassed.

Then you notice Seishou Gakuen entering the Stadium, but instead of the captain speaking to the camera it was Haizaki.

"Haizaki, I heard you only play one specific game, why is that?" Asked the women with the mic.

"Sorry, but I'm outta here." Said Haizaki and left leaving the women alone in a awkward moment on front of the camera.

You sweatdrop, not so surprised since you knew Haizaki would already do that.

Then the next team to enter the stadium is Outei Tsukinomiya Jr.High, appenratly no one has scored once against them. You notice Nosaka and Nishikage entering the stadium.

The next team to enter is Tonegawa Tousen, this team also entered the tournament for the first time, the team also has an very important player. Endou Mamoru their goalkeeper.

And that's all for the teams.

And our next opponents are... Zeus.

__________
|Present|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"[F/N]!" Shouted Goujin passing the ball to you, but the ball went instead far away.

"What kind of pass is this?" You look at him.

"Sorry sorry!" Said Goujin.

You sigh and went to find the soccer ball until you see... Nosaka ?

Nosaka pick up the soccer ball and look at you. "Nosaka? What are you doing here?" You look at him.

"Oh.. Its awkward that you find me here." Said Nosaka.

"Are you here to spy on us?" You tilt your head.

"Not really, but I felt like watching you guy's more, Raimon always play a good game." He said ans gave you the soccer ball.

"How's your health by the way?" You were still a bit worried from last time, he really seemed to be in pain back there.

"I was just a little dizzy, so you shouldn't treat me like a sick person, I'm fine now. Thanks for the other day." He smiled.

"Don't worry, it was noth-"

"You're Outei Tsukinomiya's Nosaka Yuuma!" Said someone behind you.

You turn around and see Goujin, He approach Nosaka. "Spying on us, Are we? We're not so nice that we'd just show off moves willy-nilly to our opponents! Especially to someone playing shady soccer from that Ares thing!" Exclaimed Goujin.

You went between Goujin and Nosaka. "Stop it, Goujin! He's not our next opponent for the next match!" You said.

"What's going on?!" You see your captain walking toward us.

"Captain! Stop Goujin!" You replied.

Your captain nod and make a space between Goujin and Nosaka.

"You wouldn't possibly understand our soccer, we are not simply just playing soccer. Soccer is just a means for us to achieve our sublime goal." Replied Nosaka.

"What do you mean by that?!" Shouted Goujin.

"For me, winning the football frontier is not endgame, it's just a step to the path that we are meant to proceed."  Continued Nosaka.

"Do you mean the scales of Ares?" You asked.

"Yes..." Answered Nosaka.

"What's going on?" You heard yelling Asuto from afar.

"The situation is becoming complicated, I'll be taking my leave then, see you later [F/N]." Smiled Nosaka and walked away.

You look at Nosaka leaving, he may not find soccer fun but when you two will meet on the field, you wanted to show him that soccer is very fun.