Action

You look at the score board.

0:1

Haizaki really didn't meant to show off when he said he wanted to destroy you.

But it didn't made you afraid, actually... It made you wanna win against Seishou Gakuen even more and prove Haizaki that you're a strong person.

The kick-off start, Asuto gets the ball and dribble toward the enemy side of the field, but it didn't last long until Haizaki appears on front of Asuto and steal the ball from him.

Haizaki dodge your teammates and arrives toward the goal.

Haizaki jumps in the air and appears penguins and fuse it with the soccer ball creating a shinning ball. "Perfect Penguin!" Haizaki shoot in the ball toward the goal.

The soccer ball turns into a golden penguin charging at Norika, Norika couldn't block the shoot on time.

GOAL!

0:2

You were impressed by that hissatsu, you've never seen it before.

"This is my soccer. Enjoy it while you can." Said Haizaki walking pass you.

You look at Haizaki walking toward his field.

"Why is he so hostile toward you?" Ask Kozoumaru.

"Not sure.." You replied.

You knew he was that type of person that likes to be harsh toward his opponent's, but why was he targeted you mostly?

Haizaki continued shooting that he marked the third goal against us.

0:3

You couldn't stand there anymore, you needed to stop Haizaki.

The match resume Haizaki gets the ball and runs toward the goal like a devil and shoot again toward the goal, but this time you were able to block it with your leg.

"What?!" Haizaki didn't anticipated that.

You throw the ball back to your teammates.

"Thank you [F/N]!" Smiled Norika.

"No worries!" You smiled back and look at Haizaki.

He seemed Frustrated from this block, the rest of the first half was you and Asuto blocking, clearing the ball and block the other players from avoiding them to give the ball to Haizaki.

The referee whistle the end of the first half with 0:3

Everyone seemed to have given up on fighting against Seishou until Asuto give his bright speech to everyone, as always we would always get cheered up by Asuto's words.

Then our coach walk up to us and tell us that it was the perfect time to use our trump card, the strategy. "Lessons inlove 1-2-3."

Yes, the coach has always used these weird names for his strategies...

The second half starts, you pass the ball to Goujin but he immediately lost it to Haizaki, you block Haizaki and steal the ball from him, you dribble away dodging Haizaki.

You get a call from your Eleven band and knew what was coming, time for strategy!

"Goujin!" You pass the ball to him and head toward the goal.

The strategy was simple and easy to understand, until we learn Haizaki's feints we can stop him from going near the goal.

Your teammates steal the ball from Haizaki and pass it back to you, you jump in the air. "Kozoumaru!" You shout and pass it to him.

Kozoumaru uses Fire tornado and score our first point!

1:3

Suddenly your Eleven band gets another call.

"That one you're interested in has a surprising side!" Strategy.

You look at your band quite confused, you didn't learn that name in the strategy?

"Alright!" You hear Mansaku shouting in happiness and steal the ball from the opponent.

"Let's go [F/N]!" Said Asuto.

You nod and followed them. "What's going on??" You asked.

"Mansaku has became a libero!" Smiled Asuto answering your question.

"And mind explaining what's that?"

"It's a defender who's allowed to participate in the offense!" Said Asuto.

"Ohh.." You look at Mansaku, it was quite surprising that he was willing to do that.

Mansaku dodges his opponent with an new hissatsu called Spark wind and blow his opponent away with an Tornado fused with thunder.

Mansaku passes the ball to Asuto but the captain of Seishou stops him, Mansaku gets the ball and do a loop shoot.

GOAL!

2:3

You get another call from your Eleven band, time for strategy number 3! "Love is blind!" you all stayed in a place on the field and passed the ball to each other.

Hissatsu Tactics: Marionette Attack!

This tactic can manipulate our opponents to make them leave an open space on the field, since they are too focused on the ball they'll never notice it!

"Go [F/N]!" Asuto pass the ball to you.

You shoot with all your strength in the ball and score our third goal.

GOAL!

3:3

The match went perfectly just like the coach wanted to until when Seishou Gakuen bring out their Hissatsu tactics.

Hissatsu Tactics: Crisis Zone.

The opponents starts to use a perfect defense against us, seems like they have perfectly analyzed each one of us.

"How's that [L/N]? Do you get it now? Have you lost all hope?" Smiled evily Haizaki toward you.

You look at him. "Nope."

"You're still gonna persist?!" Asked Haizaki.

"I've left my island, family and friend's for this match. I'm not going back soon! You heard me!" You replied.