Soccer

The match continues as Nosaka enters the field to continue playing but I've noticed that both Haizaki and Nosaka were using rough play on each other, Hiura do a long pass to me with his Hissatsu "Ice arrow"

"Let's go Asuto !" I shoot the ball in the sky and jumped, Asuto followed my lead and also jumped.

"Shining [H/N]!" me and Asuto shoot toward the goal pretending we were gonna score until Mansaku arrives and shoot in the ball into the goal.

GOAL!

1:1

The match continues as i lead everyone to the opponent's field and score our second goal thanks to Kozoumaru newest hissatsu named. "Flames Daruma's Bakunestsu shot."

2:1

But Outei soon catches us up after this goal, Nosaka uses "King's lance" and score against us in less than a minute.

2:2

The referee whistle for the end of the first half, when i was walking toward the bench i saw Haizaki and Nosaka standing on front of each other, I immediately knew something was wrong so i changed direction and went toward them.

"You two!" I shouted to gain their attention wich worked.

"[F/N]?" They both look at me.

"Is this kind of soccer fun for you two?!" I yelled in anger at them.

Observing these two idiots using rough play made my blood boil. "You said you've changed Haizaki, but deep inside you still want to avenge Akane don't you?" I continued.

"As for you Nosaka, you're a great soccer player, I want to play against you properly, so stop using these tricks in matches!" I said to Nosaka.

"What would you know [F/N]? You've never lost a friend dear to you to a stupid scale of Ares!" Replied Haizaki.

"You don't know anything about us [F/N]." Replied Nosaka.

"Yeah, I don't and I probably never will since i don't care about that, I'm talking about how you two are playing soccer! Is that how you two want play?!" I shouted.

"[F/N]..." Both boys looked at you.

"I may not know any of you two stories but, I came here to play soccer not to participate to a foul match. So please... Play soccer, have fun." I said then walked toward the bench.

|Nobody's pov|

Haizaki was walking toward the bench until he saw an familiar person from the spectators seat, yes. It's Akane herself.

Akane was trying to convince his childhood friend Haizaki Ryouhei to play soccer freely without thinking about revenge.

Meanwhile Nosaka finally understood something about soccer, it was thanks to [F/N] that opened his eyes, this feeling when he watched every of Raimon matches, it was just as he was expecting.

The fun in playing soccer.

|Back to your pov|

The second half starts as we do the kick-off and try to score our third goal on the first minutes buy Outei's goalkeeper used a new hissatsu to counter Kozoumaru's.

Their goalkeeper pass the ball to Nosaka who uses King's lance and shoot toward our goal, Norika weakened the shoot but it wasn't enough go stop it.

"Hey!" Shouted Haizaki.

Then Norika let go of the ball, Haizaki kicks the ball away from the goal and pass it to Hiura.

"Ice Javelin!" Hiura uses a new hissatsu and shoot it toward the opponents goal, but Outei's goalkeeper blocked it.