Hakuren

The day of Inakuni Raimon against Hakuren has arrived.

I stretched while entering the field, this time I was put as forward instead of Goujin, yup. Goujin was put as midfielder even though he wasn't one.

The match start as we do the kick-off, I get the ball and immediately pass it to Asuto.

Asuto, Norika and Kozoumaru all three uses a new hissatsu "Arctic polar bear no.2" they shoot toward the goal, I thought that it was a goal until I see Atsuya going toward the shoot.

"Certain Death Bear kill - restraint!" Atsuya succeed to block Asuto, Norika and Kozoumaru's shoot with his defensive Hissatsu.

"Norika go back to your goal!" I said.

She nod and ran toward the goal, as Atsuya was dribbling toward our field but Asuto and Kozoumaru went to try to stop him.

But Atsuya easily pushes them away and passes the ball to his brother Shirou, before I could even notice Shirou passes me quickly as the wind, I turn around and run toward the goal.

Both brothers, Someoka and their teammates easily dodges our defenders, Atsuya uses his hissatsu trying to score against us, Norika fails to block it but I immediately went between the goal and the ball and used my leg trying to block it.

But... What in the world is this strength?!

I succeed to change the trajectory of the ball with my leg, the ball falls outside of the field, I fell on the floor because of how strong Atsuya's shoot was.

"Wasn't [L/N] on the forward side of the field? Hmpf, not bad." Said Atsuya.

"Seems like she's also as fast as the wind, we'll score next time." Smiled Shirou, then they both went back to their field.

"Are you okay [F/N]?" Norika held out her hand.

"Don't worry." I smiled and grabbed Norika's hand, she helps me up.

"Don't you think you're using too much Stamina just at the beginning of the game?" Asked Asuto.

"Don't worry, we've already done that against Seishou Gakuen." I replied.

Asuto nod.

I checked if my leg was doing fine, and it was perfectly okay! I could walk normally and run too, thank goodness.

But soon after that, your teammates started to get angry at each other for no reasons, because of that, Atsuya shoot once again and scored this time.

0:1

The referee whistles the end of the first half, you all walked to the bench.

I was about to grab a bottle of water until our captain hit the soccer bench bar that got me scared.

I look at their direction seeing the captain yelling at Mansaku for their terrible teamwork on the defense side.

But Mansaku blamed that it was the midfielders problem for making the defenders do more job than they do.

I sigh, I didn't wanted to interfere, but why were they irritate much? Did something happen on the field? Or... Someone did that?

I look at Hakuren's bench seeing Atsuya, Someoka and Shirou speaking about something, I couldn't hear them well but the only thing I've heard was that Atsuya used a bad method against us.

That's when I understood that Atsuya created this mess in our team.

I do a sign to Asuto to come, Asuto notices me and walk up to me. "What's wrong?" He ask.

"Let's do the same tactics when we played against Seishou Gakuen, our teammates seems frustrated by something, let's show them that soccer is fun!" I whispered to him.

"You read my mind [F/N]!" Smiled Asuto and agreed to it.

The second half starts as me and Asuto started to do the job of Midfielders and Defenders since our teammates weren't concentrated enough, but they soon notice our intentions that they started to work as a team again.

Kozoumaru steals the ball from the opponent and passes it to you.

"[H/N]!" I shoot toward the goal and scored our first goal.

1:1

I high five Asuto and Kozoumaru then went back to my position, the match resume as Hakuren do the kick-off, the two brother uses their hissatsu named "White double impact."and shoot directly at our goal.

1:2

Asuto passes the ball to me, i pass it back to him, Asuto directly do a shoot since the opponent left an empty space without knowing, Asuto score our second goal.

2:2

Suddenly the coach of Hakuren raises his hand to switch players.

They switch number 2 to number 17, its a girl that you didn't saw in their team informations, is she new? She was put as a forward, her name seems to be Nae.

The match resume, Shirou passes the ball to Nae but she misses it, Mansaku tries to get the ball but Nae was incredibly fast, she gets the ball and tries to shoot.

But Er... Her shoot was kinda.. Soft ?

The ball fell on the ground before even arriving to the goal zone, Norika easily grabbed it from the ground.

"Seems like she's a beginner with a very fast speed." I thought.

Then Nae walked up to me and Norika. "Hey, nice to meet you!" She said with a bright smile at us. "Just call me princess, okay?" She added.

"O-okay..." Replied Norika.

"Or even call me Princess Nae!" Continued Nae.

Moreover she's very friendly toward opponents...

"I really like your style!" Nae point at you.

"Me?" I tilt my head.

Nae nod. "Your shoot are soo strong but yet you seem so calm and cool!" Said Nae.

I sweatdrop. "Thank you, but shouldn't be with your teammates instead of us?" I asked.

"What's the problem with speaking with opponents? I mean there's no rules against it!" She replied.

As I thought, she's a beginner.