Strategies

_____________________________
|the next day/day of match|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
You walk in the waiting room.

"Hey Guy's!--" You wave.

"The coach has been arrested!" Shouted Ootani.

"eh...?" You blink.

"What?!" screamed Anna.

Then Ootani explained what happened, for short. Three days ago some police came and took our coach because he apparently accessed to the gouvernement private informations from his computer.

So yeah now the gouvernement thinks he's a spy.

Our next opponents is none other than Mikage Sennou.

You know that school that is mostly popular in technology and stuff.

-BEEP-

"This time I'll be giving commands from jail...ヽ(^◇^*)/"

"From jail yeey." Said Asuto with giving a sound to the emoji.

"You don't have to say emoji out loud." Said Anna.

"Oh, right." Replied Asuto.

Then we got another text from our coach telling us to use the emergency strategy, you smile at that text since you've been waiting to use that one!

You and your teammates walk in the field, Raimon start the kick-off, soon as we start our coach ordered us to "knock down birds in a flight" super strategy.

|some days ago|

The coach has given few special training for Norika and Hiyori, meanwhile you and the other do the normal ones, but you got a bit curious and went to check on what kind of training the coach planned.

For Norika she was trying to block this huge tire, the tire was attached by a rope to a tree.

Meanwhile Hiyori was doing some sort of cleaning in the Junior Gym, but there a small guy with a mask throwing some painting on the floors.

Quite hard I must say for a special Training, but I guess until it make us improve it can be helpful.

|back to present|

Thank to the coach special training, Norika succeed to have her own hissatsu to block the shoots, So did Hiyori too.

We finished our match and won 4:0 they weren't as scary as they look to be honest, but our next opponents are Teikoku Gakuen..

We all went back to our clubroom and saw our coach back, and it was just all an misunderstanding!

After that we've trained hard and created more strategies to beat Teikoku Gakuen.

When the day arrived we've faced a new player from their team..? Well he really suck as a goalie but after they switched players and we met against the real Teikoku goalie.

Genda Koujirou.

But we won against them with a 4:3.

(sorry I gotta skip this match since I really wasn't into it)

You looked up and saw Haizaki leaving the stadium, looks like he saw our match!

____________
|Clubroom|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Our coach is completely out of strategies, but hey! The next match might be our last one before we win the football frontier preliminary!