Authors Note

Howdy!

First off, I want to say thank you for taking the time to read this story. It's an absolute labor of love, and a project that has brought me closer to a lot of people in my life. 

In The Golden Triangle would not be here if it weren't for the love and support from CommisarCletus. He will never see this, but he deserves all the thanks and praise. 

Also thanks to A.Z. Her proofreading and comments on my writing have made me better. She has taken so much time out of her life to get this story up and running. She also single handedly created the map of the BPU. Her skills are beyond compare. Remember us little people when you get to the top.

To M.S for help with the cover. I am artistically inept, so her advice was invaluable. 

Finally, to my mom. For obvious and innumerable reasons.

In the Golden Triangle is rated M for violence, language, sex, mentions of PTSD, and sexual assault. If you think any of this might be triggering feel free to message me and I will disclose more information so you can decide if it's safe for you to read. 

Please like and comment. I absolutely love discussing my characters and hearing from fellow readers and writing enthusiasts is the highlight of my day. 

Keep checking back for updates :)