We spent almost all day in the hospital letting Dr. Tina check Carolina completely. And then when we got back we were in my office all day. She was a good learner. Asking good questions and following along nicely. 

That was till Zack and Tyler showed up. I haven't been able to see them yet being with Carolina. 

"Do you guys need anything, cause I have a few things to draft you on from my traveling." I told them moving back behind my desk 

"Nope, just wondering why you haven't introduced your mate yet?" Tyler asked sitting in the chair in front of my desk. Zack grabbed the chair Carolina was sitting in and moved it next to Tyler while saying "Yeah man, you seem head over heels for her. I'm surprised you aren't showing her off."

"Like I said she was in a bad place. Her Alpha told her she was a Omega but didn't registered her as one, and treated her like crap. She also had a rib injury that didn't heal properly and she is going to go through surgery. I want to make sure she is prepared and ready for all this attention before. And it would be horrible if Rouges took advantage of her weaker state."

"That makes sense." Zack said. We swiftly moved on and started talking about some of the pack request and other pack things. They also filled me in on some of the things I missed and/or need to look at. 

It wasn't long till there was a small knock on the door and Carolina pecked her head in telling us the Chief called for dinner. 

Zack and Tyler stayed for dinner like always, I was happy they were trying to be friends with Carolina. It just seems like she needs so time to get use to them, but i'm not worried. 

When the plates were sat in front of us, you could see Carolina's face light up. She likes Alfredo Noodles, noted. "You like this?" I ask her. She nodded her head quickly bringing her fork to her mouth and eating.

We chuckled lightly at her reaction.        

"Are you excited about being in the royal pack now?" Tyler asked Carolina. She set her fork down and thought for a second and thought about her answer. "I don't know. I like it here but I haven't seen much of the pack yet." She said glancing over at me. 

"Yeah. I haven't shown you around yet. I'm not sure if it's a good idea right now. After you get your surgery done then I will give you the grand tour." I told her making her smile.

That's how most of dinner went and by the end of it I think Carolina was really warming up to Tyler and Zack. 

I was strangely proud of her. I mean she has gotten comfortable here a lot quicker then I thought she was going to. I guess that just shows how strong she is. 

Carolina's POV:

Dinner was nice with the Beta and Third. I was shocked to hear that neither of them have found there mates yet but I am sure it won't be long now. 

Normally the Alpha will find his mate first, its not something that always happens but it ends up that way a lot. 

But Tyler, the Beta seems very ready for his mate. Eli, the Third, seemed to just be patience. "When it happens, it happens, i'm not in any rush." He said when we landed on this topic. 

"You should have seen Jaxson waiting for you. He just wanted to know simple things about you." Tyler told me. "Oh yeah, He would always wonder what color your hair would be or if you had a sweet tooth." Eli added. 

I was surprised Jaxson didn't seem embarrassed at all that his friends were telling me this. "Well as you can see, my hair is red and I don't eat a lot of sweets." I told them making them laugh.

After dinner the guys left and Jaxson walked me to my room, like he did last night but now holding my hand in his. 

I let out a big yawn as we reached my room, the thought of laying in bed begged for me to make it a reality. "You seem very tired." Jaxson said lifting my head up to look at him, my eyes struggling to stay open. 

"I am. Is there anything important going on tomorrow?" I asked hoping he would tell me no and that I could just lay in bed all day. 

"Nothing much, but I do want you to sit with me in my office again. I want to teach you as much as possible before I introduce you." He told me? Introduce? What does that mean?

"What do you mean introduce?" I asked. "I mean show you to the werewolf world as my Luna Queen. It will probably be after you are all healed up so don't worry about it now." He tells me, feeling me tense up at the idea. Once I am 'Introduced' that's it, I become the Luna Queen. 

What happened to giving me half a year to decide. 

But I was to tired right now to worry about that. So with a nod of my head I walked into my room and moved straight into my bed. It was dark and warm, the perfect conditions for me to sleep. I laid there falling into darkness.      
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|