Chapter 49

Also if any of the upcoming Spanish is wrong not my fault, Google translate did it.

Two weeks later

Cohens pov

Its been two weeks and Jordan is ok now. Hes only a month and a half so he still doesnt do much but he likes to laugh at just about anything. I didnt know that he would be able to laugh at his gas but it doesnt matter.

Anyways today is the day Marco finally decided that we're gonna go see his mom and I cab tell hes...well

"Is this outfit to much? Shes gonna still be mad? What if she hates your family? I think Jordan should wear something else. This shirt is to bright. Should I change? What if she thinks Jordan is annoying- well he is sometimes... Wha-"  Marco had been stressing all day and I have no idea how to get him to stop.

"Baby calm down" I said sitting him on my lap. "You dont understand. This is my life on a thread" he said as he started crying AGAIN on my shirt.

"Babyyyyyyyyy, I just put this shirt on" "and now I'm just making more people mad, great"

He got up and walked out of my room leaving me confused. Nia walked in the room and gave me a "is he ok or-" look. "Hes stressing, he doesnt wanna see his mom for the first time in like a year and a half" I said "oh, well here he is. I packed extra clothes in his bag" Nia said handing Jordan to me.

"Ok thanks. Marcos gonna be back in 3......2......1" "babyy" Marco said as he walked back in the room.

"Yes my love" "I like that name. Anyways can we get food on the way there" "we sure can. Then on the way back we can stop at that park you like". "really?!" "I mean you need some type of reward for seeing her" "Omg yayayayayayyay"

I laughed as I grabbed Jordan's carseat (with him in it) and went downstairs.

"Ok keys" I said. "Cohen I swear if you crash my car" Vallyk said tossing me his keys. "No promises"

We left the house and I put Jordan into the seat thingie

(you know that thing you put the newborn carseats in? Yea that)

I went and got in the front seat and Marco got in the passenger seat before I pulled off.
."ok we can get food now or when we leave" I said. "Hmm when we leave" "ok"

Marco had put in the location on my phone so I was following that.

"Are you sure we should go? There are so many things that could go wrong" he said. He sounded a little scared so I put my hand on his thigh to try and help him calm down.

"Baby, its gonna be ok. I'll be there the whole time if something goes wrong" I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"O-ok" he said before taking a deep breath and getting out the car. I grabbed Jordan's carseat and his dipar bag and we went to the door.

"I think tha-" I cut him off. "I already know what your gonna say. Just knock on the door"

He did as I told him to and soon his mom was there. Marco looked away from her but she was stairing at him.

"así que finalmente decidiste volver a casa"

(So you finally decided to come home).

"S-sí" Marco said looking down. "Come in" she said. We followed her into the house and to the living room

"Does she only speak Spanish?" I asked "she speaks English when she wants to" "oh ok"

We sat on the couch and she looked at the carseat. "De quien es ese bebe" she said.