Chapter 11

Vallyks POV

I woke up and Nianna was still asleep. I really wanna ask her to be mine but I'm just nervous. I got up as carefully as possible and went downstairs. It was really early so nobody was awake yet.

I sat at the kitchen island thinking of how to ask her out. I heard someone walking and I turned around to see Cohen. "What are you doing up this early" I asked "I could ask the same for you"

He came and sat next to me. "So what do you find so appealing about my sister" he asked me "I don't know where to start. Shes beautiful, smart, caring, loving, not too sensitive, and there's way more to go" "eh some of those are true. Anyways why don't you ask her out then" "I don't know how" "well she doesn't really like surprises."

"Well what does she like" "she likes nature, food, Candy, movies, and nothing too chaotic." "Hmm I think I have a idea" "well make it soon. I'm tired of hearing her talk about you when you're not around" he said making me laugh

"Well you should get some sleep" I said "not tired" "well I don't like onion's and yet I still eat them" "that doesn't make since" "neither does you not being tired for a week" I went upstairs and got dressed.

(The amount of time it took to find this is just sad💀)

And I went back downstairs.

I made some pancakes and bacon and soon people started coming downstairs one by one.

First Kaden came downstairs then Nyra, then Kenny and Nianna. Jiggy came down last as usual.

"Morning" I said handing out plates of food. "Morning" Nia said.

I sat down and ate my food.

When everyone was finished Jiggy offered to do the dishes so he did. Nia went upstairs and I followed her. "Get dressed" I said "wait why" "because I'm taking you somewhere" "where" "that's a surprise" "Ok then"

I left the room so she could get dressed. I went downstairs and put on cartoons for the kids the Nia came downstairs. 

~A few hours later~

I told Jiggy we were leaving then we went to the car. I got into the driver seat and she got into the passenger seat then i pulled off.

Niannas pov

He told me to put a blindfold on so i did.

Once he said we got there i took off the blindfold and it was a beautiful field with a perfect sunset. "Woah" i said "Do you like it" he asked "I love it" i hugged him super tight before getting out the car.

He grabbed a blanket and spread it out and i sat on it while putting my head on his shoulder.

~A few minutes later~

"Umm Nia i have something to ask you" he said. "Well what is it" "Nianna you are the most beautiful, loving, caring, strong, sensitive, funny, responsible, mother-like girl i ever met. And i took you here to ask you..... Will you be my Girlfriend?" "Yes" i said tearing up "No dont cryyy" he said hugging me.

"I cant help it. Im sensitive" i said making him laugh.

~at home~

Vallyks pov

We went inside and i sat on the couch while she went upstairs. "So how'd it go" Cohen asked. "She said yes" i said. "Also how do you know so much about relationships" i said turning and looking at him. "I dont know." "well if you know so much then why not get into a relationship" "i cant really. I dont know what i like, im confused about my sexually. And i have too many of my own problems to be worrying about someone else's" "Well you should try and at least figure out your sexually. But im not rushing you, take your time" "i try not to stress about it"  he said before getting  up and going upstairs.

After a while i got tired so i went and changed into pajamas and layed with Nianna.

A/n you might be able to tell how rushed this was its also shorter than my other chapters but yaknow just wanted to make things less complicated.

Quote: the past is like a sickness that is killing you, but the present is the healing and the future holds the cure.

(I just thought of that🙊)