Chapter cinco 5

August, 10
No school

Niannas pov

I woke up and i was laying on Vallyks chest. I got up quietly and got dressed

And went to Kennys room to check on the twins

I went inside and they were all awake. "Nia clothes" Nyra said. I went to their bag and got them some clothes.

And got them dressed then Kenny wanted to get dressed so i found him somthing to wear

Then we all went downstairs. I put on some cartoons and sat them on the couch so i could make breakfast.

I went into the kitchen and looked for something to make. I decided to make bacon, eggs, and pancakes.

I got a pan and rinsed it off before sitting it on the stove. I didnt wanna have three pans on the stove all at once so i just put the bacon in the oven.

I turned on the stove after making the pancake mix and poured a nice amount on the pan.

After using all of the pancake mix there was a bunch of pancakes. I made the eggs scrambled because i didnt know what kind to make.

When i finished all of the food i went to wake up Vallyk. I went upstairs and into his room. "Vallyk" i said shaking him lightly
"Five more minutes" he said in his morning voice.

"Nope i made food" he shot up which made me laugh. I left the room so he could get dressed. I went downstairs and sat the kids at the table and made them a plate. Not to small but not to big.

Soon Vallyk came down and sat at the table. "My mom already went to work" he said. "Ok here" i handed him a plate of food and then went to make me a plate.

I went to the table and sat next to Vallyk and started eating my food. "So what should we do today" Vallyk said. "We could- " then i got cut off by a call from Mike.

M=Mike
N=Nianna

N-what

M-come get your shit

N-what you mean

M-im kicking you and those kids out. Ill give you custody or whatever. I know i cant take care of them, they aren't safe around me. So please come and get your and their shit before i burn it.

N-wait- umm ok but where do i stay or- i dont have money

M-ill give you enough money to take care until you get a job. And just stay with your little boyfriend.

N-wait first hes not my boyfriend and ill be there in a while. We're eating.

M-ok and uh Jiggy said hi

N- ok tell him i said hi and thank you for coming to your senses and knowing what you did wrong.

M-yea. Being a dad is harder than i thought. But ok bye

N-ok bye

~call ends~

"Ok umm so we have a problem"I said "what" "well Mike said hes going to hand the twins over to me and he'll give me money to take care until i get a job. But i dont have a house to stay in and im still in high school" "wait- so. Ok you can stay with me as long as you need" "Are you sure" "yes im sure. We can go get your stuff when we get done eating" "ok.."

I finished my food and put the leftovers in the fridge. Vallyk helped clean up the kids then we went to the car and bukled them in and went to My house.

When we got there we got the twins and went inside.

Mike was sitting on the couch and Jiggy was at the kitchen island. "Oh hey" is said putting the twins down. "I already called a truck place and there are boxes in the rooms"Mike said. "Ok" i put the twins down so they could walk around.

Once Kaden saw Mike he went back to me. "Up" he said reaching for me. I picked him up and went up to my room with Vallyk following behind.

We got to my room and just started packing random stuff. "I can pack in here you pack the kids stuff" Vallyk said. "Ok" i left my room and went to Ka'nyras.

~After packing everything into the truck~

"Ok here is 500k for a house and stuff" Mike said handing me the money "ok thanks" i grabbed the money and gave Mike the biggest hug ever.

"Thank you for all the good things you have done for me. Just know i will always love you." "I love you too" i pulled away from the hug and Hugged Jiggy "You'll still Keep in contact. Right" he asked "yep and you can come over whenever you want. Ill be here every holiday. Just call and ill be here" i said "ok".

I then went and hugged Cohen "Listen i want you to at least try and get help. I dont want you to keep hurting yourself" i said "Do you have to go" "yes i do but just call and ill be right here. And like i said to Jiggy you can come over whenever you want." he started crying. He doesn't normally cry. "No dont cry." i gave him one more hug then got in the car.

Vallyk was driving the truck so he was following me. I waved goodbye then pulled off and went to Vallyks house.

~time skip~ around 9pm

Me and Vallyk are looking online for a house. "How about this. Four bedrooms a bathroom in each room and a walk in closet. And a nice sized kitchen" he said showing me the pictures.

"Price" "umm 100k" "wait thats not bad ill look into it. Im tired right now" i layed on his chest and soon fell asleep.

A/n i literally cried while writing this..... Anyways here is the quote: when you truly dont care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.