Chapter 26

Jiggys pov

I woke up and I had a really bad headache. I saw Alex and then looked around. At first I didn't remeber anything but after looking around I remembered everything. I got up and woke up Alex "Alex wake up we gotta get home" he got up and I grabbed his arm and dragged him home.

Once we got there Cohen, Marco and the kids were there still. "Where were you guys" Cohen asked. "Jiggy you look like your high" Marco pointed out. "I'll explain later. I have a headache so imma go take a nap." I went upstairs and went straight to sleep.

Cohen's pov

"Alex what did you do" I asked. "Does it matter. He's by boyfriend I can do what ever I want" "ok he's my brother so I should know" "well I don't care. He had fun so that's what matters. Now leave me alone" "I hope you know I'm still older than you. And I will beat your ass if you are using him even though he's my older brother he's not good at keeping steady so if you are just here to break him you might as well leave now" "shut the hell up" he said before walking up the stairs.

"Alex isn't good to him. And its obvious Jiggy was high and or drunk last night" Marco said. I sat Down and he sat next to me. "I don't want Jiggy to go back to who he used to be. And Alex is going to get him to that dark him if he keeps this up" "what do you mean" "well Jiggy wasn't always thus happy and shit. He used to be like me but a hundred times worse. He even had at least four suicide attempts and was in rehab for a while. But he changed to who he is now and it took him a long time to get here" He started rubbing my back then Kaden came downstairs "I hungry" he said. "Ok I think the food is ready" Marco got up and got a plate and put some food on it. He sat it out for Kaden and I sat him in his chair.

~time skip~

Jiggys pov

I woke up and it was 5:28pm. I saw Alex next to me so I got up and went downstairs. "Oh hey Jiggy. Feeling better" Cohen asked. "Not really. But I'm confused" "about what" "well last night Alex said he wanted me to try something and it was weed. It felt different. Then he pulled out a alcohol and told me to drink it and I did. After I drank it everything went blurry. When I woke up we were on different beds and I was still in my clothes and he was to so that's not to worry about. But something seems off" I went over and sat on the couch as I said that. "Well thats how it is. It'll come back soon. Here take these" he handed me a pill of some sort and I just swallowed them.

"Drink some water that usually helps" Marco said. I got up and got a water bottle and chuged it down. "His eyes are still red" I heard Cohen say. "Nah Laex must have did somthing because that's not how yours or mine be"

It went silent for a second the Cohen said "Jiggy you need to leave Alex." "Wait why" "because he had you on like three different drugs last night. I can tell" "wait what" "you can tell by your eyes and the way your clothes smell. He had you smoke my weed and I know koke (not the drink🍃)  when I know it." "Ok I understand. Hes a really bad influence but I don't want to hurt him" "Dude he's going to be the one to hurt you. He's using you. First he's you to get you on the drugs. Then he's gonna get it to the point where you need to buy more, then he's gonna have you buy the drugs for him" Marco said.  "How do I just end it.". " be straight up with it"

I went back upstairs and changed my clothes then woke up Alex. "What Bubba" he said. "Dont even" "what you mean" "I know what happend late night." "Ok I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me" "no we're over. I don't wanna be with someone who is this had of a influence" "WHAT. YOU CANT DO THAT" "yes I can now get out of my house." "You knwo what. I never liked you anyways. I cheated last night when you fell asleep." "Nice now get out" 

He got up and left the room then I heard the front door slam. A few tears fell down my face because this is the second  time  this has happend. "Its ok Jiggy" Cohen said. I satvob my bed and looked up. "Why me" I asked.

A/n tehehehehhehe anyways who's pov next not proofread

Quote:you don't realize its gone till it's right in front of you.