The She-Devil

Fifteen-Year-Old Aiden Suzamora POV:

Today's the first day of school and the first time I've ever gone to school. For nobles, you usually hire a tutor to teach you but at a certain age, you're required to attend the academy.

That said you're not exactly required to attend the academy, it's just that if you don't attend, it won't look so good in the eyes of high society. That's why all nobles attend the academy, though there are different branches in different areas of the world. But the one in the capital of the Kingdom of Magius is known as the best.

Even though experiencing this new school life with dorms should have been exciting, it's honestly been a headache.

I thought that being in a learning environment would keep people from flocking around me, but it seems that it doesn't make a difference. In fact, it feels like there are more people flocking around me than before.

It certainly makes sense though, as the second son of a Marquess, I must have been an appealing husband candidate in the eyes of the ladies. Not to add in, I've been praised to be talented and quick-witted, it's no wonder people are trying to make connections with me.

But it's a pain though. Certainly, there are people with a far worse situation than me, but I just wish people would stop approaching me for reasons other than truly befriending me.

It gets annoying when I always have to smile and make sure to be friendly with everyone so as to make sure no problems arise.

My first class was beastology, which was tolerable since there aren't many girls in that class. But there was the case of girls coming into the classroom to flock me and Travis Langston, son of Duke Langston.

It was a relief when they finally left the classroom when our teacher came in, one glare from her and they were all scrambling out of the classroom. I don't blame them though if looks could kill her's certainly would have killed them right then and there.

The class was interesting, I learned a lot from this class, during this class we were given a rundown of what monsters were and some low-level monsters. Class ended before I knew it, and it was time for my combat class.

I think I can hold my own pretty well in combat class since I did take some lessons in swordsmanship.

Combat class should be pretty close to this classroom.

"Aiden, what class do you have next," Travis who was sitting beside me asked.

"I have combat next."

"Great, let's go together."

"Sure."

We headed towards combat class, when we arrived we were greeted with the sight of a boy bullying a female student.

"Girls shouldn't be in this class, why don't you scam out of this class and have a tea party like you girls usually do," the boy said with a sneer.

It's not cool to bully someone, not cool at all. I stepped forward to tell the guy to stop but before I could the girl surprised me by sucker-punching the guy in the face.

"Hey! What was the for, you brute," the guy said, holding the side of his face that was starting to swell up.

"I'd rather be a brute than an idiot," the girl said, stepping forward threateningly.

"Don't come near me or I'll tell my daddy and you'll be in big trouble," the boy said, shaking on the floor with fear in his eyes.

"Oh, how wonderful!" The girl said with a big smile on her face, "another punching bag for me, please, do call your father, I'd be delighted to have another punching bag."