twisted hearts- a cross with (14)

Start from the beginning

"Macha's acorns are severed heads?" Alucard tilts his head and looks over his aviator glasses. His eyes burn a fierce red and not his vivid swirling mixture of red, orange with hints of yellow.

"What was it? Supposedly your head went to the Sultan in a jar of honey?" Kiora coos. "You know honey has magical properties...though as a vampire, you have a whole body to fuck."

"Kiora, I may not know what kind of monster you are now but I will find out and destroy you like every other freak Hellsing has dealt with..."the Vampire King snarls, his nose touching hers. His lip curls up and Kiora thinks he's going to bite but instead he retracts his fangs.

"Such a hypocrite, bloody king....mere blood sucking monster. You judge but you created your monstrous self,"she says back at him. "You could never manage to kill me for you were born a mortal before you cheated death and gained immortality."

"I am far beyond the boundaries of the definition of Vampire King," he mocks in return. "Baskerville will consume you like dog food."

"Baskerville?" She cackles. " So that's who took a brothern of the Fae...Moddey Dhoo. Hellsing has done a great and unforgivable crime, that now my Mother knows, too. The Gods of the old religion are the demons of the new."

"Perhaps it's time you met Baskerville and have that arrogant look tore off your face?" The raven haired vampire's hair begins to grow long and wild as if it is alive now. It is a tell that the Unholy King is going to invocate.

"Releasing Control Art Restriction Systems three...two...one, approval of Situation A recognized. Commencing the Cromwell invocation. Ability restrictions lifted for limited use until the enemy has been rendered silent."

The shadows come alive to flow like thick ink to blot any light out that is natural or man made. Eerie and ominous eyes blink then disappear to open in other areas. Then the writhing of a mouth, jaws of all razor sharp teeth form up and out of the first vampire to walk the earth.

"Mauthe Doog, a rinn iad dhut mo cho-ogha bheag (Mauthe Doog, what have they done to you my little cousin)? Kiora let's a wail out.

"Oh Mauthe Doog, pàighidh iad! Tha sinn uile air a bhith gad ionndrainn agus a 'faighneachd càite an deach thu (Oh Mauthe Doog, they will pay! We have all missed you and wondered where you had gone)........"

"Silence her banshee caterwauling now..." Alucard commands Baskerville.

The 'hellhound' snarls and whirls out from Alucard to tear Kiora apart only to pull up short. His nose takes in her scent and begins to whine. Now a power struggle begins. The binding is causing Baskerville immense pain and keeping him under Alucard's command but his buried memories of what he was, a Moddey Dhoo reawakens. His jaws snap and shut like a wolf trap, right against her next but he can't quite do it. He can't bite Kiora, his cousin of ancient Celtic lore and one of the Tuatha de Danann.

"Mauthe doog, tha mi a 'toirt maitheanas dhut (Mauthe doog, I forgive you) ..." Kiora whispers to him.

"Macha, màthair an fhearainn, màthair dhomh. Macha, màthair an fhearainn, màthair dhutsa agus dhomhsa... (Macha, mother to the land, mother to me. Macha, mother of the land, mother to you and me.)

Kiora sings in Gaelic as Baskerville opens his jaws one last time but this time he bites down on her throat.

The female mercenary screams, in pain, like a Banshee. "Alucard Stop! D-on't! Aaaaah! Not Basker-ville! Please! Noooo!"

It's too late now as Alucard realizes he has just been played. The wound to her neck looks worse than it is. The 'hellhound' is thrashing, half in and half out. The Shadow King goes to reactivate the Cromwell Control only to find out that the painful conflict Basker is experiencing, prevents it.

Kiora falls to the ground in a heap as Alucard releases her from his physical grip. "You think this will stop me? That you're safe?" he snarls with spit and a ting of blood from nicking his inner cheek.

"Nu, dar el este în siguranță de la tine (no but he is safe from you)..." her voice quivers from the pain and damage to her neck.

"Alucard! I command you back, under control, by the Cromwell invocation!" Sir Hellsing yells in an authoritative voice. "Now servant!"

There were only three beings in the Hellsing hall that see the next event. There's a static like pop! then a little black bundle of fur and red eyes rolls across the floor to Kiora. She quickly scoops the little black fur up and conceals it. Alucard can not believe his eyes! Baskerville has been separated from him. He doesn't have time to ponder the ramifications of it as his Master is screaming at him.

Why did he attack Miss Casey?

Why was the Cromwell invocation even being used?

Turning Baskerville on Kiora?

Kiora Ó Cathasaigh had put the Shadow King in quite the spotlight and painful bind. He begins to maniacally laugh and claps to Kiora. Alucard now drops fang and flashes his fangs. He bows and says something, he knows Kiora can only hear now, with all the noise.

"A lua porcul la trântă,(literally "wrestle with the pig" -means you should play a little with my dick)...draga mea."